Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
drivejoepublic (44), eagle299 (43), H18 (21), JJJ (43), mariposaman (63), SevenTwoTwo76 (39), TexAgMan (37), waiter (44), wgwarch (55)
Who's Online
1 registered (lapchinj), 23 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63584 Topics
444221 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#52955 - 07/19/01 05:10 PM still recovering from group assault
Anonymous
Unregistered

a while back i posted the story of my assault. I was held prisoner in a bar run by a motorcycle gang in Oakland California for two days. I was drugged and forced to drink whiskey while I was repeatedly raped. I was forced to preform oral sex so frequently that I would occasionally vomit up large amounts of semen. I was penetrated countless times by at least 30 different men and even a woman with a strap on penis. I bled for two weeks straight and had other medical problems as a result. After posting my full story here i finally worked up the courage to see a Dr. Although I could not bring myself to tell the entire story, I explained to her what i was forced to do and that no protection was used. After a thorough exam it was determined that exessive scarring of my rectal area would require surgery, and that I had contracted Hepatitis B. Just a few weeks after the surgery I was pain free. I feel I have a fresh start although I still have not told my wife what happened. I have been careful to always use protection with her. I just dont know how to tell her. I joined an anymous suport group in my area that my Dr. referred me to. In the course I have met several interestig men, both straight and gay that have been victimized. I have since discovered that I am bisexual and have been seeing some of the gay men in the group on the side and have found it comforting to have these men to talk to on a friend to friend level as opposed to in a group discussin that always seems so depressing. I believe that maybe this experience can be viewed in a positive light. It seems to have changed my life for the better. Since my Dr. visit i have felt liberated. Now all thats left is to tell my wife. I think I will do that this week sometime when the time is right. I truly do have a new start.

#52956 - 07/19/01 05:25 PM Re: still recovering from group assault
SoCalJohn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Los Angeles, California
New Start,

I cant imagine how horrible that must have been for you, i got sick to my stomach reading your post, what a mess.

I am so glad you cared enough about yourself to seek medical help.

I wish the best and i hope your healing journey is kind to you, you have been through enough.

This is a good place, i am glad your here, i am glad you found your voice.

Welcome, this is your place too.

John

I asked him about this law he spoke of, he said,,, *watch* he then asked the others to share about their lives,,, the others talked of how things were for them, how things worked in their lives,,, and as they believed, it was so.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.