Newest Members
FredM88, Vermona, Jas52, oliviaavaxj, biboy24
12109 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
-Matt- (39), kevin1963 (51), Northwoods (61), rcb0973 (58), sportinrucks (29)
Who's Online
3 registered (pete1973, 2 invisible), 50 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12109 Members
73 Forums
62492 Topics
437998 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#52818 - 03/14/03 02:29 PM Re: I need your prayers and support
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
John I think that the attorney put together a excellent letter and the point about getting the victims input is realy good.I will keep you in my thoughts, best of luck. Muldoon

#52819 - 03/14/03 08:48 PM Re: I need your prayers and support
Chey-Wy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Cheyenne, WY
Friday, 5:35 update.

My attorney did not hear from the church's attorney. They have had 13 1/2 business hours to either e-mail or call back, and they haven't.

My attorney will be in Depositions in Denver (120 miles from Cheyenne) all day monday, and possibly tuesday morning. He said that he does not want me to go to the meeting alone. I told him I don't want to go to the meeting alone. He will check in with the office at 2:00 monday and we will make a decision then.

The church wants this "game" played by thier rules and they want to be "calling the shots". The Current minister at the church is a "control freak".

I also see everything that they are doing as a way to run up my legal bills. ( If my attorney has to drive up from Denver and then back tues. morning I am sure there will be a charge)

I am so frustrated and stressed right now.

I don't know if you have ever heard this one but:
Quote:
Definition: STRESS

"That uncontrolable urge, to choke the living shit ,out of the Son of a bitch, that just totally pissed you off."
I'll let you know what happens and give you an update as soon as I hear anything.

Thanks,
John

Yeah, the good Lord gave us mountains,
So we could learn how to climb

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.