Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dm13 (39), Jaso (34), liliana888 (43), Raju (32)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 21 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64020 Topics
446789 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#52642 - 07/18/01 07:02 PM Is the Chat Room Working???
Brian B14 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
I have not been able to access the chat room for the past 3 days. It was working great for 8 - 10 days in a row. Is anyone else having trouble getting in?

Brian

#52643 - 07/18/01 09:23 PM Re: Is the Chat Room Working???
SoCalJohn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Los Angeles, California
I got in last night for a little while, it kept kicking me though and it took forever to load. After about an hour it knocked me off and i was not able to get back in.

I dunno what is going on with it.

John

I asked him about this law he spoke of, he said,,, *watch* he then asked the others to share about their lives,,, the others talked of how things were for them, how things worked in their lives,,, and as they believed, it was so.

#52644 - 07/19/01 08:01 AM Re: Is the Chat Room Working???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Although i am new to the site - i think the chat room is really important. It might be worth looking into creating a usergroup. This group would be password protected and automatically contains chat, e-mail, posting, resources, etc. It could be a link of this site. I don't think it costs anything.

What do people think? I would be willing to look into this if people felt it a good idea.

D.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.