Newest Members
J44, Anura, reynel5, smc1972, Moi
12418 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 24 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12418 Members
74 Forums
63764 Topics
445305 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#52554 - 04/15/04 01:56 AM Just to Explian
coolcat Offline

Loc: Winnipeg MB Canada
Hey Guys:

I just want to explian what is going on with me.I am still very unsure about continuing on this site. Although I have been checking the post and Thanks to all you for your support.

You may see me pop into the chat ever so often, i probally won't say anything, please don't think i am beening rude but I am have a really hard time with what happen last week. I spent about 2 to 3 hours a nite with "Nao" and now feel I been used all over again.

I hope in time I can come in and chat again but for right now all I can do is observe. I hope you all understand.

Thanks

#52555 - 04/15/04 02:24 AM Re: Just to Explian
yesac76 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Idaho
Gus,
I am sorry to hear about your decision. But, remember, we will always be here for you, my brother.
Casey

#52556 - 04/15/04 02:57 AM Re: Just to Explian
Andrew Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Coolcat, do what you need to do. Take whatever time you need. Go at whatever pace is comfortable for you. There are no expectations here, acceptance is unconditional for survivors. I think that in time you will find that there is much, much more good here to be discovered. You are part of that goodness. Peace, Andrew

#52557 - 04/15/04 04:41 AM Re: Just to Explian
MikeNY Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
I just want to say, Hi. I hope that you will be feeling better soon. I'm sorry that another derranged monster abused your trust. I hope that you will rejoin us as soon as possible. We miss you.
\:\)

#52558 - 04/15/04 04:22 PM Re: Just to Explian
RICK57 Offline

Loc: ENGLAND
Gus - just remember there are over 1600 / 1700 people here to offer support - don't let that sick cow ruin it for you.

I felt bad enough having responded to some of those fake postings the sick cow made. I can't imagine what you feel like having spent so much time responding to the imposter.

Heather was less than 0.06% of the people here & she was found out.

If you just want to observe the site without commenting until you feel strong again, that's fine with anyone here.

Best wishes ...Rik
*Note it's global support...USA / Canada / UK / France

#52559 - 04/15/04 09:52 PM Re: Just to Explian
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
Gus,

It's good to see that you are still hanging around. It was nice to see you in chat, even if we didn't get to chat.

Take care, and whenever your ready, we'll listen.

Bill

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.