Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
corvairman1 (43), marianne (44), son (35), speedy (31)
Who's Online
4 registered (pete1973, aniceguy, ER3277, 1 invisible), 67 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62522 Topics
438153 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#52448 - 03/16/03 03:39 PM Re: Frustrated with my T's
orodo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Imladris, The Safe Haven of Ar...
(((((((LIttle JohnnY)))))))))

I love you my brother Chey, you rock.

Peace

Orodo

It is better to be Dragon Master than Dragon Slayer. Some Dragons are meant to be mastered, others meant to be slain. Odin, Great Spirit, God, grant me the wisdom to know the difference. "May the Valar guide and bless you on your path under the sky"

#52449 - 03/19/03 10:20 PM Re: Frustrated with my T's
Ken Singer, LCSW Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Lambertville, NJ USA
Hi John:

If the issue is dissociation, I've got to admit that it's not my area of expertise. We may have a resource around here. Mr. Don, the male issues editor for VOICES, may be familiar or be able to get some input from the dissociation editor there, Jan (can't recall her last name). Maybe she could give you (and others interested in dissociation) some info about dissociation.

Mr. Don, if you're reading this, perhaps a guest posting on the MS website might be helpful and do a little bridging/sharing between our organizations? If she's willing to do an article for us, perhaps we can do something for VOICES in the future.

Always interested in networking to help share info, because knowledge is power (and healing is about empowerment).

Ken

#52450 - 03/19/03 10:42 PM Re: Frustrated with my T's
Chey-Wy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Cheyenne, WY
update

Today I was scheduled to meet with both T's again. Well Mother nature had other plans. We are 100 miles north of Denver. The town is shut down. I have a drift even with the bed of my pickup in the driveway. I did get it out and after getting stuck 6 times made it over to my mothers. She has a 6' drift across her driveway.

I will have to call and reschedule when the "town opens back up"
I don't know if you have seen the news/weather ... but this has been quite a storm.

Yeah, the good Lord gave us mountains,
So we could learn how to climb

#52451 - 03/20/03 10:42 AM Re: Frustrated with my T's
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Chey-Wy
These things are beyond our control. It is still a beautiful part of North American and we learn that Mother Nature has a big say in things. Do a lot of shovelling and feel good about it.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#52452 - 03/20/03 04:18 PM Re: Frustrated with my T's
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
John, I'm sorry about you again not being able to connect with your T's. But as Mike says it is totally beyond your control & theirs. Keep at it friend; you're a survivor.

LYLAB

Victor

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.