Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
clutzygurl (22), dun (50), Gene (50), ufp1964 (50), Zoot (68)
Who's Online
5 registered (Obi, 4 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63357 Topics
443029 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#52411 - 08/06/01 02:53 PM Re: new meaning for love
thunderbolt Offline

Loc: mi
love, trust, vulnerable, this is the shit that got us me into this twisted world of hell,i do thing these trashy words are used instead of the real ones, take advantage ,
the place i pain at is the place i stay away from,as i said before stand back your to close to the bar to see them,,,,,,,
i allwise feel im on the dark side,

it happen to me too,,,,,,,,

#52412 - 08/08/01 09:40 AM Re: new meaning for love
Anonymous
Unregistered

It;ll be hard for me to trust men, I know that. But I trust the one I love, I hope I can open up to her and give back to her instead of just taking, if she;ll let me someday. I still feel vulnerable with certain people maybe everyone, i don;t know. I still feel like I have to protect my kids even tho they;r old enough to look out for themselves for the most part since they;re teenagers. I still have some work to do on trust.

#52413 - 08/24/01 12:01 PM Re: new meaning for love
Anonymous
Unregistered

I reread this thread a bunch of times after what happened last week. I posted about it last weekend. I got to wondering, what about needing somebody? Is it ok to feel like you need someone or is that unhealthy too?

#52414 - 08/25/01 12:14 AM Re: new meaning for love
Just Call me J Offline

Loc: Inland Empire, California
Needing someone, when you don't care who that person might be, is unhealthy.

When you can identify what is missing in your life, and that is a particular person, in a particular relationship, I don't think it is necessarily unhealthy (unless the relationship was unhealthy to begin with).

I was talking in generalities, Big Bear. Feeling like you need Kimmie doesn't sound unhealthy to me, bud. I hope you're able to talk it out with her.

Good luck!

J
We're in this together.

#52415 - 08/28/01 09:57 AM Re: new meaning for love
thunderbolt Offline

no needing, as a child this need for giudence, and all the other bullshit that goes with it, thats the shit of want, need is crule, that act of sex that makes them feel powerful thats need, need makes them have to give it away, need is pitifull, it cries till it is feed,never full alwise needing, needing someone is a powerless sex act pitifly crying for more, who needs it ?

#52416 - 08/30/01 11:43 AM Re: new meaning for love
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks J. I don;t love Kimmie because I need her, I need her because I love her (sounds like a valentine or something). We had a whole life together and her love made me feel better about myself. with her I felt like I could maybe be a normal person and fit in. when you love someone you trust them too and she;s just about the only person that I really trust and am comfortable with all the time.

#52417 - 09/04/01 09:59 AM Re: new meaning for love
thunderbolt Offline

well big bear that tought would spell out what my wife feared all along after finding out about my abuse, she alwise thought i didnt love her but that i would change, she knows better now and hurts her deeply, if love is trust, then the person im putting trust in now (counsilor) is the one i love is that what your saying, should i be happy and persue or is this trouble, im waiting for her to use me anyway but she has been very proficanle about the whole thing i see her as a mother right now, your love,trust stuff fucks that up, for now i will stay my thinking its more safe, thanks.... LIST][LIST]

#52418 - 09/05/01 05:22 AM Re: new meaning for love
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry, man. All I can do is share what I learn about me. It might not apply for you. What works for me nmight not work for you.

[ September 05, 2001: Message edited by: big bear ]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.