Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
melnjams (42), rage (27)
Who's Online
2 registered (lostsoul824, 1 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63193 Topics
441857 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#5214 - 04/12/03 05:52 PM looking for a friend ***trigger***
al Offline

Loc: canada
evverybody wants something from me but i dont know how to tell them i got nothing left t give.

only want a friiend that will sit with me for just a little while....if anyone thinks their strongh enough let me know. thanks allot.

Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it. Winston Churchill

#5215 - 04/12/03 06:34 PM Re: looking for a friend ***trigger***
Sick Puppy Offline

Loc: Nowhere Land
Aww \:\(

Maybe not everyone wants something from you. I bet a lot of people just want to help you. I hate to see people in pain and I am sorry you are in pain so next time I come into the chatroom you can talk to me if you want and I will not ask anything of you. I will try to help you... ok? I hope you feel better soon. \:\( You are a very nice guy.

But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun
And count every beautiful thing we can see

Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea

#5216 - 04/12/03 07:51 PM Re: looking for a friend ***trigger***
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Al that is what I have been saying to you. The most important people in your life are yourself and Marc. Together you two are a formidable pair.

In addition we all need friends and you have them here in abundance. But you gotta stop and think about your healing first and foremost. Right now you should be taking and then when you are much stronger you can help others in trouble. But right now it is you and your future well being and good health and never never forget that

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#5217 - 04/12/03 09:19 PM Re: looking for a friend ***trigger***
guy43 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
Al,
It's cool that you've clearly stated what you need and nothing weird about it to my mind.
jer

#5218 - 04/14/03 04:42 PM Re: looking for a friend ***trigger***
MrEdd Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Texas
Al,

Keep on keeping on. We care for you and you don't have to give us anything. We care when you succede, we care when you fuck up, we care when you are angry with youself. all of us feel the same sometimes.

Edwin

#5219 - 04/14/03 10:54 PM Re: looking for a friend ***trigger***
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
AL I will seat with you all night long. I care for you a great deal and if their is every anything you need help with please come in and chat with me my brother.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.