Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
fakir (71), HelpMeHelpHim32 (41), motherstars (65)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64189 Topics
447924 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#52192 - 04/15/04 12:42 PM Re: I know I'm schizo
swartzhund Offline

Loc: Michigan
Just want to jump in and say YUP! I'm right there with the rest of you walking around with no expression or a fake smile most of the time.

Marc, Welcome, and good luck in therapy, you're a brave man for getting the help you need.

#52193 - 04/15/04 01:58 PM Re: I know I'm schizo
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
Marc,

I'm not sure what I can add. I guess by now you can see that you really are not alone. Neither am I.

I've tried sometimes to be supportive and positive and so on in my posts. Every once in a while I'd write something that I didn't really recognize. I don't know how many times I wrote messages, reread them, and then added something like "I don't know why this sounds so depressing, because I don't feel like it sounds at all" before posting. Or I didn't even post them. I can be different by the time I finish writing.

I'm glad for you that you post the messages when you're on "the fast track." I reached a point where I'd try to keep all those messages to myself. That actually led to me not being active here until I revived an old, dangerous behavior a couple months ago.

Better here than there, so I try to be more active again. It's working so far for me and I hope it will work for you, too.

Thanks,

Joe

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.