Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
melnjams (42), rage (27)
Who's Online
1 registered (Tarobuns108), 26 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63190 Topics
441850 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#5206 - 05/02/04 08:33 PM Wierd but telling dream
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
I had a dream last night that well its a little foggy now but I remember the basics.

I was taken captive and forced to work in some sort of fast food-like resturant with other people my age, the wierd thing was that they never took my cell phone away from me and I knew that but I didn't use it to call for help. Maybe I was scared, maybe I was confused, maybe I thought it wasn't that bad since they were treating me reasonably well.

Kinda relates to my sexual abuse, I could have told my parents but I didn't, at the time I thought it wasn't that bad, maybe even enjoyed it.

Wierd part of it is that I come to find out that it was somewhere around Dayton, OH which is where the MS retreat in October is.

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#5207 - 05/02/04 08:46 PM Re: Wierd but telling dream
RICK57 Offline

Loc: ENGLAND
JTT - I'm not a dream analyst, but I get the impression that you may be considering going to the retreat, but may have some concerns as to what you would find there? My interpretation may be wrong, just an opininion!

best wishes ...Rik.

#5208 - 05/02/04 09:05 PM Re: Wierd but telling dream
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Ok, I thought it was more that I was working thru my abuse. I am going to the retreat in Canada and I hope that I'm not worried because as of yesterday I can't get my money back.

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.