Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (39), Harry (33), knigh50 (53), mike54 (56)
Who's Online
5 registered (Don Laufersweiler, CCDC, LPC, kcinohio, Bluedogone, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63210 Topics
441992 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#51594 - 07/06/03 08:09 AM Any problems ?
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
It's becoming apparent that a lot of the friction that's going on between different people here is being conducted via PM.
As you know these are completly private and we have no way of monitoring them ( nor do we want to ! )

But if you have a problem with someone else here please try to resolve it via the Moderators or Administrators before firing off a superheated PM that is only likely to make things worse.

We can't promise to make everything right, but if we know about how you feel, then at least we can begin to make any changes that might be needed.

Lloydy

#51595 - 07/06/03 03:13 PM Re: Any problems ?
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
Dave,

Thanks so much for asking. It's good to know MS is truly concerned. Thanks for being a great Mod.

Ron

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.