Newest Members
Jerone, teba, Serpenta, mojo, James M
12114 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
chrisH (34), Malaki619 (32), worcester2003 (51)
Who's Online
8 registered (BraveFalcon, imharpo, Bill61, don64, innervoice, CafeMan, 2 invisible), 61 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12114 Members
73 Forums
62505 Topics
438067 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#51368 - 05/28/05 10:09 PM questions and babble.
puppy Offline

Loc: earth
well ok, thanks for answering my posts guys. i have to admit im quite shocked at how nice and sane everyone seems. its very cool to know that i can talk about stuff here. i tried to enter that chat thing but it wont let me, so am i just supposed to vent all my issues here? seeems a bit strange but hey im game. whatever works. anyway this whole thing is really cool and im glad its here. its really amazing how normal this makes me feel.

#51369 - 05/28/05 11:35 PM Re: questions and babble.
RICK57 Offline

Loc: ENGLAND
Puppy -

I think that what works here, is that for many of us this is the first time that we have either tried to be heard or have been heard.

We can speak and be heard / someone else speaks and we listen.

It's a great place - I hope that you gain much benefit from being here.

Best wishes ...Rik

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.