Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Jeremy (29), john22 (31), just starting (58)
Who's Online
4 registered (DaiseyLady, lapchinj, 2 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64184 Topics
447880 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#51301 - 12/29/03 06:28 PM Re: Training center taken back
Thomas Offline

Loc: boise
Leosha,

Fantastic! I am truly happy, excited, and proud to be part of the same board you are on. Your growth, courage, and yes, healing encourage me on my path. Not to mention what it does for you!

Tom

#51302 - 12/30/03 12:45 PM Re: Training center taken back
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
Leosha
What super great news,You make my spirit sore like the eagle with the winds of joy. This is the first post I read after being gone for a month and it is so good to see that my friend has made such a positive move in his recovery.
Keep those skates on it will help in your healing.

Leosha Like you I also returned to the site of my abuse. I had a change to visit the basement of the Rectory. More on that later in my post. Tom Muldoon

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.