Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
beginning (34), Gary H. (41), jewelmom (63), kdg2310 (55), Li Yuki (2014), monarchnaps (36), Neverquit (30), Nord (58), SoSad (45)
Who's Online
1 registered (tbkkfile), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63782 Topics
445409 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#50924 - 03/09/03 04:00 PM Re: please make the pain stop..........
Focus Offline

Loc: East Coast
Michael,

Thank you for posting such a painful message. It helped me remember and think about something.

The other day I was looking at some pictures from a while back and tears came out of the blue.

It was scary because I thought I was loosing control. Then I reminded myself where I was and that it was safe. I did not know why the tears.

Now I think they came to cry for things I cannot yet remember. Maybe this way it will be easier when I do.

I am trying to trust the process, Focus.

#50925 - 03/10/03 02:15 PM Re: please make the pain stop..........
michaelb Offline

Loc: cincinnati, ohio
FOCUS....i can only hope that what you say might be true.....the outbursts have happened to me but have been sporadic....it seems like most of the time they come when i start to have hope that maybe i can change and get over what happened...it feels like they come along to pull me back to my despair....WHY CAN'T THE DESPAIR LEAVE ME ALONE, at least for awhile?????? michael

#50926 - 03/10/03 04:28 PM Re: please make the pain stop..........
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
So often I cry tears of relief. Relief in another tiny bit of my past being dealt with.

It's hard to tell them apart from the old tears of despair, but it's worth the effort to check.

Dave

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.