Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Asmodeus (31), comeath3 (75), Roy (53), Skeeter (55), tazrad (43), Treehugger75 (39), waterworld (53)
Who's Online
7 registered (TJ jeff, Dave PNW, Logan, Garf, 3 invisible), 22 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63991 Topics
446661 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#50116 - 07/02/01 12:34 PM Hello
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello,

My name is Ron, I am 42 and I am a survivor of multiple instances/parties (I was a pretty boy) of sexual abuse. I am also a survivor of other traumatic events some of which were court ordered :).

I hope to become a contributing member to this board and from the postings that I have read I am sure that it will be a resource of support and insight for me.

Please follow the link below to get to know who I am..... \:\)

Ron

Realities From Whence I Come (A Collection of Survivor's Poetry)

#50117 - 07/03/01 09:40 AM Re: Hello
Brian B14 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Hi Ron,

Welcome, I'm glad you found us.. By reading some of your poems, it sounds like you have already done some work. I'm looking forward to reading some of your posts.

Brian

#50118 - 07/03/01 10:40 AM Re: Hello
Anonymous
Unregistered

Welcome, Ron,
NOMSV is a good place to be. I am sure that you will find some very supportive people here.

Peace,
Jim

#50119 - 07/03/01 12:49 PM Re: Hello
SoCalJohn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Los Angeles, California
Hi Ron,

I posted to you earlier but it did not come up for some reason, i dunno what happened, dude, i went and checked out some of you poems, what a great way to introduce yourself, i like your writing.

I am sorry this place has to be here, i am sorry you have to be here, but it is, you are, i am, and i am glad there is a place for us to talk.

Welcome, your safe here.

John

I asked him about this law he spoke of, he said,,, *watch* he then asked the others to share about their lives,,, the others talked of how things were for them, how things worked in their lives,,, and as they believed, it was so.

#50120 - 07/03/01 01:23 PM Re: Hello
SoCalJohn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Los Angeles, California
Ron,

Sometimes i am a little spacy, hehe, you posted the same thing on two boards huh?

I just noticed!

John

I asked him about this law he spoke of, he said,,, *watch* he then asked the others to share about their lives,,, the others talked of how things were for them, how things worked in their lives,,, and as they believed, it was so.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.