Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bear (42), BoyNoMore (56), Daniel_05 (40), James Landrith (44), john kay (41)
Who's Online
3 registered (Don Laufersweiler, CCDC, LPC, Obi, 1 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63542 Topics
443966 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#50108 - 05/24/05 10:39 PM Donnie'd back in the Hodpitat.
Dude Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Fort Smith, AR
Donnie Block wanted me to post to you and tell you he's back in the Psyc ward again and shoulf be out soon. I'll pass any messagess to him. -Dawn (his wife)

#50109 - 05/24/05 11:02 PM Re: Donnie'd back in the Hodpitat.
Sinking Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Took my ball and went home.
Dawn - I don't know Donnie as I haven't been to the board for months now. But I want to voice my support for him and for you. None of this is easy. I hope, if you're so inclined, that you can find some help coping with your part in all of this in the Family & Friends section of this website. There are some wonderful, helpful people there who, no doubt, have a profound understanding of what you're going through. I wish you both strength in your journey and peace in your hearts. - John

#50110 - 05/24/05 11:36 PM Re: Donnie'd back in the Hodpitat.
ForeverFighting Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Mexico, USA
I got to know Dude. He's been through a lot. I hope he can find safety and just a little peace. I also hope that you (his wife) can. This is a tough fight we all have, and please stay by him through all of this. It does get better, but it takes time. I know it's difficult. Please tell him ForeverFighting says Hi.

"This search for the truth--it's not for the faint of heart."--Goren on 'Law & Order: CI'
"The former things will not be called to mind, neither will they come up into the heart."--Isaiah 65:17

#50111 - 05/25/05 11:22 AM Re: Donnie'd back in the Hodpitat.
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Dawn, thanks for letting us know how he is.
We all miss him here, and hope he is out soon and feeling better. Hope you are OK too,

ste

#50112 - 05/25/05 01:39 PM Re: Donnie'd back in the Hodpitat.
Dude Offline
MaleSurvivor

I back, I guess she got this out a little late. She don't want to read any of the posts here but might check out the friends and family section. They pretty much threw all my meds away n gut gave me Repseridal ndepakote 4 seizures, i would try 2 fix my mistaxees but i b fixin them again. I should be in chat soon but T say wait 2 i see him Toddy n we talk. My first stay 2 or 3 weeks ago was for others in me wanting 2 die, this time they tried. I don't know if i can say that here but i am Glad they didn't win. I am so Glad they no beat me. I'm g;ad 2 b here. Thyin sucks as always though.. I gout out last nite n went 2 sleep n now i see T 2 times week maybe 3 if needed but this week today morrow nfridat. He on vacation next week n we need 2 make a plan iguesss. thank's 4 ur support everyone, it helps. -Donnie

#50113 - 05/25/05 02:22 PM Re: Donnie'd back in the Hodpitat.
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
Hey Dude, (((Donnie)))nice to see you back here.
Glad you found the strength to get through, take it easy, and see you in chat when you feel better,

take care of you,

ste

#50114 - 05/26/05 01:58 AM Re: Donnie'd back in the Hodpitat.
healing_inside Offline
MaleSurvivor

Donny,

welcome bak. WOW, u have been through a lot, but like u said, u made it and I am very glad.

*** WoR Retreat Alumni - Alta 2005 ***

#50115 - 05/26/05 02:51 PM Re: Donnie'd back in the Hodpitat.
Dude Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thank's, I should b back in chat like in a few day's, i bushed. thanks (((all))) -Donnie

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.