Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
5 registered (5 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63233 Topics
442178 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#50035 - 07/03/03 02:25 AM Re: Whats going on with me :(
andrew-almost52 Offline

Loc: canada
Nathan, I didn't realize that you were a teenager. Which makes Vicki about 50 years of age??? Recently you were talking about applying to have foster children with Vicki. Nathan, you are still young enough to be needing looking after yourself. Go home to your family, go back to school. Enjoy your teen years and youth. What could any well adjusted 50 yo woman want with a teenage boy? I agree that age often doesn't make a difference .... but 18 & 50, I don't think so.
Peace, Andrew
P.S. as for what's going on with you, maybe you're finally coming to your senses

#50036 - 07/03/03 09:47 AM Re: Whats going on with me :(
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Thanks you,

To all that have spent the time to give me their advice and what they think I should do. I am going to move back to Washington I think. I am just so tired and I think I will not like wash for sometime but it will be a break. I need a break sometime to reflect on my life. I am not ready to make the choice just yet tho. I am working way to many hours and I have been unable to eat since tue's night. I do think I would like to move back to wash and work on my self.

It does cause me great pain to leave Vicki and Kansas. I still have at least a good month here. I want to get her setup in an apt but I dont think she will let me. I just want to get things taken care of here before I move. Shit now I got to pack my house up again.

Thank you for your love and support guys. It has meant alot to me. I will let you know what I choice to do. I do think I am moving back to Washington State.

PS: I dont see any T I can't stand them.

lots of love, Nathan

#50037 - 07/05/03 09:12 PM Re: Whats going on with me :(
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Thank you my brothers & sister,

It has meant alot to me the support that I have gotten from this site. Every since I have been here I have always felt love and understanding. You all help me through this hard time in my life. I want to share what I am doing with my life.

I am going to leave Vicki and move back to Washington State. I am going to spend much need time playing and having fun. I am going to get caught up on bills. I am also going to goto college. I am going to go spend time with my brothers and sister going camping and make up for lost time.

Thank you all I need your support and you all offered it willingly. I will always love you guys.

lots of love, Nathan

#50038 - 07/06/03 12:59 AM Re: Whats going on with me :(
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Nathan, I am so sorry of how much is happening at you right now. It is hard, that your family is disapproving of your relationship based on age? Yes, it is of many years, the difference in age, but you are adult, she is adult. It should be based on how you feel of each other, not to please other people, I would think. (I am not a good person to give advise on the relationships, I am afraid). I only hope that you allow yourself to make a decision based on what you most feel. It must be so very difficult for you, being that you will be hurting someone you care about, whichever you choose. I am afraid I do not have much advise for you, so I just want you to know I will hold you in my thoughts, and wish only good things and strength to you. And please take care of your health as you work so much. Be well.

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#50039 - 07/06/03 01:05 AM Re: Whats going on with me :(
Don-NY Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Long Island, NY
I hope you will stay in touch from Washington. I really enjoy your many questions and the discussions they create.

Donald

P.S. I think you made a very good decision for all of the reasons above which support it. Also, I personally know two men who were in very similar situations near the same age as you (even younger) and had the same basic choice - stay or go. One went and did just fine. The other stayed a while, but he went too, eventually, and it was made all the more difficult and painful by the delay.

There is more to their stories and I will share it in a PM if you are interested.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.