Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
3 registered (BraveFalcon, iaccus, 1 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64159 Topics
447735 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#49348 - 06/29/01 01:41 PM I think I've found someone!
ScooterSCS Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
Finally an uplifting note on my part. I think I've found what I've been looking for. However, it is another guy...and I don't know how to respond to that. Is it right? Or am I still confused from my childhood? I've been looking for someone to love me for who and what I am all my life. This is my first "real" relationship. We'll see how it goes.

#49349 - 06/29/01 07:05 PM Re: I think I've found someone!
SoCalJohn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Los Angeles, California
Scooter,

That is so kewl, i hope it is all good for you, i am happy for you!

John

I asked him about this law he spoke of, he said,,, *watch* he then asked the others to share about their lives,,, the others talked of how things were for them, how things worked in their lives,,, and as they believed, it was so.

#49350 - 06/30/01 12:12 AM Re: I think I've found someone!
fmighell Offline

Loc: Anchorage,Alaska
Oh God, ScooterSCS,
I feel like a girl, but I want to know more.
The best for you and your new friend.
fmighell Anc Ak \:\)

#49351 - 07/03/01 12:16 AM Re: I think I've found someone!
ScooterSCS Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
i dont know, i he is so cute and understanding, non judgemental...we've only been seeing eachother for about 3 weeks and i just got back from michigan with him. it was a great weekend, I dont know how to explain it, it still leaves this weird feeling inside me. but i actually feel like ive known him for years. ive never been able to trust someone as much as i trust him in a matter of 3 weeks.

#49352 - 07/03/01 12:30 PM Re: I think I've found someone!
SoCalJohn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Los Angeles, California
I am just like all smiles over here!!

That is so kewl!

Big safe hugs to ya!

John

I asked him about this law he spoke of, he said,,, *watch* he then asked the others to share about their lives,,, the others talked of how things were for them, how things worked in their lives,,, and as they believed, it was so.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.