Hi everyone,

I want to let folks know that a long overdue facelift to the front of the website is in the works! We're really excited to have a new online home to showcase the work of MaleSurvivor and some of the life changing resources we have to share with the world.

As you can imagine, designing and programming a new website isn't cheap. While some of the design was made possible by a generous donations we still need to raise funds to cover some of the expenses. If you have found support and help here on malesurvivor.org, please take a minute (literally it will only take you 1 minute!) to make a donation here.

We have been working with a number of friends both within the MS community and outside the build a better platform where people can access updated information, articles, and more easily make donations to support the organization. Perhaps most importantly, we will be able to update information on the website more quickly and better curate the information that is available.

One thing that WILL NOT be changing at this moment are the discussion forums or chat room. We have a stable platform, with a great team of mods and a wonderful, supportive community here. While there may well be improvements we can make to the forums in time, for now the board and I made the decision to keep this part of the website the same so as to reduce any downtime and disruption in what is truly an important resource for so many people all over the world.

Our hope is to have the new website up and running by the end of November. And when it's ready, you can be sure I'll let everyone know. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me and/or email me at canderson@malesurvivor.org

I am grateful to everyone who has helped with the design and implementation plan, and I hope you all find the new website a big improvement.

Edited by Chris Anderson (11/11/15 01:32 PM)