Newest Members
brightheart, Hank2, Severe stammer, Jeff B., Aquarian
12838 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
9699 (41), alan55 (61), holdqwer (42), JonathanKhonsu (33), katherinew (42), Mark P (47), MikeI (48)
Who's Online
3 registered (Severe stammer, 2 invisible), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12838 Members
75 Forums
66367 Topics
463745 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Topic Options
#489591 - Yesterday at 04:13 AM "Children do not have affairs with older women"
Judd Offline

Loc: UK
In the Guardian newspaper this morning there has been a interesting article in the opinions area. Albeit this is not central news and has been sidelined into the opinions...still a good sign that male sexual abuse is a topic that needs discussed and the wider public opinion of sexual abuse of boys by women is highlighted

"The case of 21-year-old babysitter Jade Hatt, given a suspended sentence for unlawful sexual activity with an 11-year-old boy, highlights our double standards when it comes to child abuse"

Pretty good article

#489605 - Yesterday at 08:04 AM Re: "Children do not have affairs with older women" [Re: Judd]
txb Offline

I thought it was a pretty good article too. Thanks for posting. But the comments on it...... ugh. I thought, it's the Guardian, so the comments should be better than usual, but no.

Originally Posted By: Stupid person from the comments section
I would have been happy to have had sex with one of my female teachers when I was eleven.

#489650 - Yesterday at 02:03 PM Re: "Children do not have affairs with older women" [Re: Judd]
Sven Offline

Yeh... sigh. Some people don't have the ability to look further then their nose, ignorance is easier i guess.. So is compassion for anyone besides puppies and themselves
In the howling wind
Comes a stinging rain
See it driving nails
Into souls on the tree of pain
From the firefly a red orange glow
See the face of fear
Running scared in the valley below
~ Bullet The Blue Sky - U2

#489670 - Yesterday at 03:24 PM Re: "Children do not have affairs with older women" [Re: Judd]
Nothing Man Offline

Loc: Ohio
Suisse et libre

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.