Newest Members
mike joseph, silenttolong, Rurai, ratherbfishing, NeverAgainSB
12808 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
deaddreamer (42), GoFigure (55), hkkim (56), tony watashi (45)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 12 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12808 Members
75 Forums
66078 Topics
461900 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#487850 - Yesterday at 03:25 PM Editing should be allowed
tommyb Offline

Loc: American South
Right now, a post can only be edited by its creator so many times before the post becomes corrupted and the words are posted with no spaces in between them so that the letters all form one block of letters, with part of the post cut off.

Members must write from a certain place of sensitivity and passion in order to heal in such a helpful way to others. As time goes by they may want to edit their own posts -- for obvious reasons. There should not be a timetable applied to this. Only the one self-healing knows best and is the one most experienced to advocate for any new readers.

If this bug, or whatever, could be resolved, it would do a lot of good.

#487872 - Yesterday at 08:43 PM Re: Editing should be allowed [Re: tommyb]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
tommy, there should not be a bug on this. Can you link me in private message to a post that has this trouble?

Money talks, but all it tells me is goodbye.

If I could meet myself as a boy...

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.