Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
2 registered (md4e, Banjo596), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64185 Topics
447890 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#4881 - 08/16/03 08:17 PM Re: Seeking wellness
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Hello Bros!

I left a bad message I guess. I will leave MS about a half hour after I die. I needed time away because I was out of sorts. Some things were bothering me, and I needed to spend time with God as a moment of converson. One of the brothers here assisted me in that conversion. I am feeling better and more focused today.

Also guys, I can take Catholic bashing, because I bash the hierarchy myself. The local Milwaukee paper has an article about me in it, in tomorrows' issue. I expect the Archbishop will call me, because I talked about the effects of abuse to me personally, and the problem predator priests and bishops with out a heart, have done to all of us who still say we are Catholic. I will stand by what I said. I am too old and too worn to be afraid anymore.

I do, however, think we can get stuck in litigation, or in therapy that does not go anywhere, or in a way of thinking that does not look to moving on, and I suppose many other ways. All I say is let us not get stuck--anywhere.

My going away was not a problem of anything you guys said,so much as my reactions to a list of things in my life at the time. Things are better now. I simply have to accept, that something that is a problem for me, will only get worse and not better. I just did not want to bitch at anyone here, and I could have done so had I not withdrawn and sought spiritual guidance.

Take care, and thanks ahead of time for understanding my crabbiness.
Bob

#4882 - 08/16/03 08:33 PM Re: Seeking wellness
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Bob

Quote:
Take care, and thanks ahead of time for understanding my crabbiness.
Now that is one thing you are never guilty of: crabbiness. Welcome back.

I know what you mean by an issue. I got one coming up tomorrow and it is kind of frightening for me. But I need to know so I can deal with the problem

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#4883 - 08/17/03 08:45 PM Re: Seeking wellness
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
Welcome back Bob Muldoon/Tom

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.