Newest Members
Rod2112, Mark71, oic, ocean, alone87
12883 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BobbyJay (54), john50049 (58), Samii (35)
Who's Online
5 registered (betrayed boy, 4 invisible), 16 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12883 Members
75 Forums
66672 Topics
465863 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#4881 - 08/16/03 08:17 PM Re: Seeking wellness
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Hello Bros!

I left a bad message I guess. I will leave MS about a half hour after I die. I needed time away because I was out of sorts. Some things were bothering me, and I needed to spend time with God as a moment of converson. One of the brothers here assisted me in that conversion. I am feeling better and more focused today.

Also guys, I can take Catholic bashing, because I bash the hierarchy myself. The local Milwaukee paper has an article about me in it, in tomorrows' issue. I expect the Archbishop will call me, because I talked about the effects of abuse to me personally, and the problem predator priests and bishops with out a heart, have done to all of us who still say we are Catholic. I will stand by what I said. I am too old and too worn to be afraid anymore.

I do, however, think we can get stuck in litigation, or in therapy that does not go anywhere, or in a way of thinking that does not look to moving on, and I suppose many other ways. All I say is let us not get stuck--anywhere.

My going away was not a problem of anything you guys said,so much as my reactions to a list of things in my life at the time. Things are better now. I simply have to accept, that something that is a problem for me, will only get worse and not better. I just did not want to bitch at anyone here, and I could have done so had I not withdrawn and sought spiritual guidance.

Take care, and thanks ahead of time for understanding my crabbiness.

If we do not live what we believe, then we will begin to believe what we live.

#4882 - 08/16/03 08:33 PM Re: Seeking wellness
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
Loc: Toronto, Canada

Take care, and thanks ahead of time for understanding my crabbiness.
Now that is one thing you are never guilty of: crabbiness. Welcome back.

I know what you mean by an issue. I got one coming up tomorrow and it is kind of frightening for me. But I need to know so I can deal with the problem

#4883 - 08/17/03 08:45 PM Re: Seeking wellness
Muldoon Offline

Loc: St Paul MN
Welcome back Bob Muldoon/Tom

Teach the Children to Never Hide in the Silence

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.