Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beyond Abuse (51), dona (55), JoMiFa (35), norbrill1 (62), RubyRoberts (62)
Who's Online
4 registered (pete1973, 3 invisible), 47 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63111 Topics
441337 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#48677 - 05/22/05 11:32 PM Re: Question
dan_in_newengland Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Mass
AK, you have my permission to translate any of my posts to your friend.

Dan

#48678 - 05/26/05 10:34 PM Re: Question
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thank you, to everone who say is ok. I would only do it of things on public side, and only if something seem it is more appropriate to him and his past. I have told him if he have questions he want to ask or things to say, I can do that here for him, but he still is not talking so much on things yet. To person who say, yes, it is Cyrillic, and thank you to offer to help. I can translate it easy for him, it take me little bit of time because I have some problems to read things, but to translte, if I do not know a word or how to say something, I have another friend who is better with english to help. Thank you to all help nother person who cannot come here hiself.

andrei

#48679 - 05/27/05 06:30 AM Re: Question
lostcowboy Offline

Loc: North Texas
Hi andrei, You are more than welcome to copy any of my post, for your friend. That also goes for anyone else. This also includes anyone who may be writing a book. I have been hiding in the dark for to long. If reading any of my post helps someone come out of the dark, into the light. More power to them.

#48680 - 05/29/05 01:12 AM Re: Question
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
Being a friend of this person also, I just wished to give my thanks also.

It is funny, I remember about 14 or 15 months ago,posting something here about a 'friend'. Later that friend would come here and discover the help and support of this place himself. Hopefully history will repeat.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.