Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Daniel McKinney (35), Framery (44), JohanDoug (70), ltlkty (55)
Who's Online
2 registered (Shyshark, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63177 Topics
441781 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#48626 - 02/25/03 04:04 PM JUST.... WHAT A SAD DAY THIS IS.
RJD Offline

Loc: jefferson City, Mo,usa
With al and seaotter in one day....just soo sad.. I cried like I've lost a soul mate, I didn't know seaotter that well....The power of this forum...

#48627 - 02/26/03 06:14 AM Re: JUST.... WHAT A SAD DAY THIS IS.
zadok1 Offline

Loc: Ohio
because of personal boundaries i dont do the chat thing, but i talked with al over pm some when he posted about opening up, something i struggle with too. i really felt his pain in his posts, and it really saddens me that any ill has come to him.

with seaotter, it was much the same, reading his post every day, but not really knowing him on a personal level. i am sorry he is gone, but if his pain was as great as it sounds, perhaps he has peace now. Godspeed, the earth is a bit emptier for thier loss.

jeff

#48628 - 02/26/03 08:11 AM Re: JUST.... WHAT A SAD DAY THIS IS.
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Hi guys I have been up all night thinking about what we have lost with gunnar's passing. I have heard that Al is in the hospital does anyone know how he is doing?

#48629 - 02/26/03 06:28 PM Re: JUST.... WHAT A SAD DAY THIS IS.
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
I have tried the email address in the posting but it bounces back as not available.

I'll keep at it and let you know as soon as I find anything out.

Dave

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.