Newest Members
Ghostcrab124, Thomas2015, Allen_Walker, Cas, Elysium83
12781 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closure (25), esp22 (41)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12781 Members
75 Forums
65831 Topics
460391 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#486233 - 07/30/15 06:55 PM Sweden to open rape center for men
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
"That you are here - that life exists, and identity; that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. . . What will your verse be?" Robin Williams as John Keating in "Dead Poets Society"

#486239 - 07/30/15 08:01 PM Re: Sweden to open rape center for men [Re: traveler]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Lee

Thank you for sharing. It is great to see the progression in understanding the reality of male rape. Personally I hope this spreads the world over. To be honest until I began therapy and faced the abuse I did not have a word to describe what was done to me. I remember the first time I said I was raped and the T had to bring the garbage pail over as I began to heave. That word was never used to describe a child being penetrated by an adult. Sadly, it is a too common reality.

Hope this brings awareness to the fact boys and men can be raped.

Thank you Lee. I wonder when the US will open its first male rape center?

Lee I hope you are well.

Kevin

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.