Newest Members
Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive, BCtejas
12495 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
9 registered (Bardo, L84, Daryl X., Hope deferred, JHNebraska, 2 invisible), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12495 Members
74 Forums
64162 Topics
447749 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#4856 - 04/11/03 07:28 PM I went to the dentist today...
Sick Puppy Offline

Loc: Nowhere Land
Had to get a cavity filled.

He looked at my teeth and said that they were very worn down from grinding. I didn't even realize I grind my teeth, but I suppose I do it in my sleep. He said that was pretty common, but that I was grinding my teeth way too much for someone my age. He had to fill in the holes that were caused by grinding so that they wouldn't turn into cavities...

I guess I've got so much stress now that it's damaging me physically. I have stomachaches all the time, can't gain weight, am sick far too much, and now I find that I am wearing down my teeth by grinding them so much while I sleep. \:\(

The dentist kept asking me things like "stressed out about work?" and stuff like that, because I guess he was wondering why I ground my teeth so much. I just nodded. I wasn't about to tell him the truth.

But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun
And count every beautiful thing we can see

Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea

#4857 - 04/11/03 11:48 PM Re: I went to the dentist today...
orodo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Imladris, The Safe Haven of Ar...
bro:

I broke a tooth from grinding. Find a T who can help? i dunno what to say...other than

Peace

Orodo

It is better to be Dragon Master than Dragon Slayer. Some Dragons are meant to be mastered, others meant to be slain. Odin, Great Spirit, God, grant me the wisdom to know the difference. "May the Valar guide and bless you on your path under the sky"

#4858 - 04/12/03 07:15 AM Re: I went to the dentist today...
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
SP I am having the smae problems. I now have bleeding uclers from worring about shit. I do not sleep much any more. I am sure hoping their is light of this darkness I am. Hope things are getting better my brother.

Nathan

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.