Newest Members
tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom, JohnWC, KKumar
12423 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
biggbill70 (44), CP4 (24), EddieMi (46), EddieT (46), hemi1024 (54), Kage (70), kdj_74 (40), Knightswhitehart (49), otlhouston (47), TX_Space (47), VirtualBman (50)
Who's Online
5 registered (Scott1962, Rich1967, 3 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12423 Members
74 Forums
63800 Topics
445512 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#277039 - 02/25/09 04:09 AM Re: gotta take the trip [Re: GateKPR4]
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Good bye my friend, you will always be with me. Your thoughts your ideas, your support has forever changed me. For that I thank you and for that I will always be in your debt. Due to your kind caring nature I have helped countless youth in my community as a CASA, Advocate, and Foster Parent. I have done Public Speaking and Radio Broadcasts on Childhood Sexual Abuse, and intervention techniques. I have now been published several times in local and international papers addressing issues from CSA, CASA, and Advocacy work.

Because of you I am a better man, your legacy will live on. The lives you have touched will continue to grow. I am not perfect and lord knows I make alot of mistakes, but I will continue to be the man you saw that I could be. I truly hope I can be as brave as you are when my time comes. What time we spent together has forever altered my life.

I truly love you my friend, my brother, my teacher.

#277054 - 02/25/09 07:48 AM Re: gotta take the trip [Re: seaotter]
riveerboy Offline

Loc: Indiana
Gunnar. Friend. Brother. I did not know you. Your post initially took my breath. Then a subtle passing of goosebumps across the body.

I sat and tried to feel. I was aware of a soft sense of an emptiness in this world. An emptiness that will not be filled.

True, time and life continues. So does the threads of ones connections between worlds, between the timeless passages of hearts.

You seem to be woven into the fabric of this place and the sadness, loss, and love expressed here bears witness to it.

I sit with a sense of grief. For your passing. Moreso, for the loss of a chance of reading your words, hearing your heart. For watching some of the comaraderie between friends in healing.

I have no doubt that your heart and your words have lightened the lives of those who are still here. No doubt, what you have done and been here, will still continue in our time.

You have your Peace,

Good Bye Gunnar.

#277096 - 02/25/09 11:43 AM Re: gotta take the trip [Re: riveerboy]
Corbin327 Offline

Loc: New York
Though I never had the pleasure of speaking with Gunnar, his experience reminds of us our own, and I am thankful that the final journey he made was not faced alone.

Take solace in the strength he was able to discover through his ability to reconnect with others as well as himself. It was a strength we are all able to lend to each other when times are difficult.

Peace be with you, Gunnar.

#277260 - 02/26/09 05:44 AM Re: gotta take the trip [Re: Lloydy]
crazy73 Offline

deleted

Edited by crazy73 (09/23/09 04:39 AM)

#277291 - 02/26/09 11:57 AM Re: gotta take the trip [Re: crazy73]
Little_E Offline
Member & Volunteer
MaleSurvivor
Loc: London UK
I need say no words,

As my hard and head forever remembers you.

DISTUBED VISIONS OF AN UNDERWORLD!!

#277415 - 02/27/09 11:07 AM Re: gotta take the trip [Re: Little_E]
jesusstrength Offline

Loc: USA
Gunnar, your post gave me chills and goosebumps, or is it that you're with us now in spirit. I know you can even see the tears in my eyes, but it's that i wish i knew you better.

I ask you to now as you watch down on us all give us all your strength when we're down and be with us in our weekest moments. We miss you and we will see you one day brother.

#323258 - 02/25/10 10:49 AM Re: gotta take the trip [Re: jesusstrength]
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Gunnar,

The first person I ever told, the first person to ever listen the first person to truly care. It has been another long year with many ups an downs. I try to live up to the man I know I can be. I know that if it had not been for you I would have been lost. You are an will always be my truest friend, my light against the darkness. I miss you and wish that we had more time to get to know one another.

Love you always brother!

Nathan

#354850 - 02/25/11 10:16 AM Re: gotta take the trip [Re: Nathan LaChine]
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Gunnar,

Another year has gone by and you still mean so much to me. You helped me find my brother here on MS, you helped me open up, you helped me smile. You have an will always be one of the most important people in my life, even though I have never met you. Without you I would not be me, without you I would not be a foster parent, without you I would not be the webmaster here, without you I would not be happy.

The short time we spent together means so much to me. You are my truest of friends and I will miss you always. I hope that you are truly at peace an free.

Until we meet again my friend,
Lots of love always,
Nathan

#354851 - 02/25/11 10:18 AM Re: gotta take the trip [Re: Nathan LaChine]
michael Joseph Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
ditto

The Round Table, Men's CSA Group, Monday 7:30pm CST, MaleSurvivor Chat

#426402 - 02/25/13 10:08 AM Re: gotta take the trip [Re: seaotter]
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Gunnar,

It has been ten years since we spoke and I am can not tell you enough times how thankful I am for you being in my life. You where the first person I spoke to an opened up to here at MS, you where the one who introduced me to healing. You helped me learn it was not my fault an that I could be happy once more. I miss you alot, I miss our late night chats and our stupid one liners. I miss you my friend now an forever.

lots of love always,
Nathan

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.