Newest Members
campAQT, payne, JeremyFlicker, Nathan L, dropsofawe
12740 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ben_jammin13 (24), Curtis St. John (47), Dexter (62), Heart63 (52), Jase (26), justensmom (40), Paultje (49)
Who's Online
3 registered (LinEar, Winhamness, takingitslow), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12740 Members
75 Forums
65603 Topics
458852 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#482792 - 05/25/15 06:05 PM confession
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
still a sinner...

War
Love
Poetry

#482796 - 05/25/15 08:00 PM Re: confession [Re: victor-victim]
nltsaved Offline

Loc: Kc,Mo
Me 2
Bro
you are not alone never were
WRITTEN FORM
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339159#Post339159
Why i hate Religion but love Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

#482805 - 05/25/15 10:08 PM Re: confession [Re: victor-victim]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
Still, a sinner.

#483149 - 05/30/15 06:39 PM Re: confession [Re: victor-victim]
Country Offline

Loc: Alabama
A sinner that has been saved by grace through faith. The imputed righteousness of Christ is what the Father sees. The blood of Jesus, ohhhh, if not for that blood. I have been transformed into a saint and co-heir with Christ. That's the Good News.
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

#483154 - 05/30/15 07:55 PM Re: confession [Re: victor-victim]
victor-victim Offline

amen smile

War
Love
Poetry

#483180 - 05/31/15 08:15 AM Re: confession [Re: victor-victim]
manipulated Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Great Lakes Wine Country
I sinned. I sin though I try and try not to. I am redeemed now by His blood.

#483209 - 05/31/15 08:14 PM Re: confession [Re: victor-victim]
victor-victim Offline

i live in sin
sin is within
my flesh and blood
bones and skin

the holy spirit
takes control
of mind and body
heart and soul

i'm not a monkey
i'm not a machine
i'm not a monster
just a human being

i am a fake
i am a fraud
all men are false
foolish and flawed

friendships fail
a fickle facade
family has faults
put faith in god

War
Love
Poetry

#483213 - 05/31/15 08:55 PM Re: confession [Re: victor-victim]
Country Offline

Loc: Alabama
Where sin is great, grace is greater. This is no license to sin but a realization that we have a HUGE Savior. His yoke is easy and His burden is light (Matthew 11:30)
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

#483268 - 06/02/15 02:43 PM Re: confession [Re: victor-victim]
victor-victim Offline

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."

War
Love
Poetry

#484683 - 06/28/15 05:46 PM Re: confession [Re: victor-victim]
victor-victim Offline

as a professional musician born in the 1960's i have survived decades of sexual revolution, free love, fornication, aids, abortions, adultery, divorce, open relationships, swinging, B&D, S&M, rape, indulgence, lust, denial, abstinence, celibacy, monogamy, masturbation... the list of labels goes on forever. i became sexually active before i entered kindergarten.

as a child and youth, i survived being fondled, molested, coerced, bribed, tricked, threatened into sex several times. this started at a very early age and reached the worse moment when i became a victim and survivor of a serial killer.

after several sincere spiritual studies in atheism, aestheticism, monotheism, polytheism, agnosticism, animism, apotheosis, astrotheology, satanism, hinduism, judaism, islamism, buddhism, hedonism, nihilism, eckankar, egyptology, satyrism, intellectualism, materialism, hermeticism, shamanism, paganism, sun worship, drug worship, sex worship, occult rituals, i eventually and inevitably became a follower and believer in christ jesus. scripture confirms everything i have every learned in life, through hard earned personal experience.

my life has been one long spiritual struggle.

i am one of the worse blaspheming skeptical doubting arrogant rebellious sinners on this planet. i am now absolutely convinced that god still loves me and has never stopped loving me!

i repent my sins! i do not regret my past.

it has brought me to my knees before my creator.
i thank god for the suffering i have endured.

i count it all joy.

i honestly believe that each and every person will be judged, by god the almighty creator. every decision and action taken has a consequence.

each and every soul must concern himself with his own personal relationship with the creator.

when challenged, the messiah answered:

The two great commandments that contain the whole law of God are:

1: Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind, and with thy whole strength;
2: Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

And one of them, a doctor of the Law, putting him to the test, asked him, "Master, which is the great commandment in the Law?" Jesus said to him, "'Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind.' This is the greatest and the first commandment. And the second is like it, 'Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.' On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.” (Matthew 22:35-40)

what else did jesus say about us humans?

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.” (Matthew 7:1-5)

THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR WORD!

sending out my love to all the sinners and saints and survivors out there!! I LOVE YOU ALL.
i even love the people who raped me. with the help of god and the power of prayer, i have forgiven all my abusers FOR WHAT THEY DID TO ME. this does not condone, pardon, excuse, permit, allow, approve or in any way support what they did to me or their many other victims. they still have to deal with the big boss directly.

AS DO WE ALL!

“Let God be true though every one were a liar.
There is not one truly righteous person on the earth who continually does good and never sins.
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
There is no one righteous, not even one.
For the one who obeys the whole law but fails in one point has become guilty of all of it.

You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment?

Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?

But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. God will repay each person according to what they have done.”

“Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

I am grateful to god for the great gifts of life and love.

Glory to god, the creator and source of everything.

War
Love
Poetry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.