Newest Members
loomsday, Dennis Miehls, Sandyy, leodragon76, Vitamplene
12667 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bluestar7 (46), ferdie1949 (66), jonathan (58), LovingFriend (28), tjp42588 (27)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 13 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12667 Members
74 Forums
65072 Topics
455122 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#481181 - 04/23/15 11:02 PM doctor recommendation
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
i have been bragging about this website, so my doctor took a look at ms.org and told me that it is an amazing resource and i am lucky to have it. the doctor has recommended it, and plans to promote it. i did not reveal my secret identity.

just want to thank you, whoever you all are, for creating and managing this website, and especially this forum. it has been an anchor in my life through some troubled times. without ms.org, i feel naked and alone.

believe it or not, whenever i go online, i experience anxiety that one day, the website will not exist. that causes me actual fear. once i have recovered from my injuries, return to work, and get out of my financially bankrupt poverty, i will make a monetary commitment through full membership, although i already feel all my needs are being met already by this forum and the website as it is.

i will do it out of a sense of guilt and gratitude for all that you have done for me and many others. if i want to watch myself grow, all i do is read some of my old posts, and i can clearly see how far i have come, with many thanks to the members and management. it is hard to believe that this has cost me no money. i am certain that this forum is so integral a part of my emotional and spiritual support network, it may be TOO important.

War
Love
Poetry

#481206 - Yesterday at 03:15 PM Re: doctor recommendation [Re: victor-victim]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this on to the Web Oversight Committee.

Money talks, but all it tells me is goodbye.

If I could meet myself as a boy...

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.