Newest Members
loomsday, Dennis Miehls, Sandyy, leodragon76, Vitamplene
12667 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bluestar7 (46), ferdie1949 (66), jonathan (58), LovingFriend (28), tjp42588 (27)
Who's Online
4 registered (Tryingtolive, susie, 2 invisible), 10 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12667 Members
74 Forums
65072 Topics
455121 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#481170 - 04/23/15 08:50 PM a second
Sterling Offline

Loc: Winnipeg, Manitoba,Canada
I don't want to make a new post. I was at home.
I ate and I hate it! I feel sick. anyway.
I thought I liked women and I am at a library and I guy
walked by. am I supposed to like men?
I hate my aunt. I see her face when I just say that.
my T says WACKAMO! when I see that. she was happy to
. that I am stuck. I am I could just kill my dad.
f n loser!
don't want this to bring me down.

Goran

#481187 - Yesterday at 08:18 AM Re: a second [Re: Sterling]
newground Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: michigan
hey man
just breathe dude!. we have never talked much but I know you have a lot of pain built up. it could be that your feelings just flow out from that pain and that is what makes it so confusing for you . one time mad at guys and hating them because of dad, the next mad at women and hating them because of your aunt. the fact is that both males and females have hurt you ( me too) and it leaves us feeling like there is nowhere to turn. but that is not true. just because you HAVE BEEN hurt in the past does NOT mean that guys or girls are all bad or that they will hurt you again. each person is their own dude. they can hurt or help and be bad or good for you and even that doesn't make them bad by itself, they are just not good for YOU.((( goran))) I hope you feel better soon dude
Jeff

#481205 - Yesterday at 03:09 PM Re: a second [Re: Sterling]
don64 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St. Croix, USVI
Hi Goran,

Venting this way is veeeeeery healthy. Vent as much as you want, as far as I am concerned. You venting does not diminish me in any way, Goran, and my experience is it helps release pent up feelings.

Sending you love and support,

Don
Divine Law is not judgment or denial of self truths. Divine Law is honoring harmony that comes from a peaceful mind, an open heart, a true tongue, a light step, a forgiving nature, and a love of all living creatures. Jamie Sams & David Carson, Medicine Cards

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.