Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 32 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63229 Topics
442158 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#47968 - 06/21/01 11:32 PM trouble saying good bye
Christian Offline

Loc: Marion IN
I Was wondering, an issue that has com up of late, does any one else have trouble saying good bye. I am a college student and was able to graduate with the class I came in with (I changed majors my junior year and it set me back a few years). Whith that class went 2 really good friends and my best friend. When I look back now instead of seeing myself enjoying the time we had together I just dropped them like rocks. I wrote my best friend tonight and broke down. I remembered how badly I treated him even at his open house. I look back and its true with all my good byes. When I graduated high school I left everyone.
I was wondering is it my personality, or is it because I was abused.
I thought because I was abused because now I am VERY select in who I let in, adn I hold on to those who are my friends so tightly that in the end its easier to think them enemyies than their leaving me.
I don't know, I just knwo that right now I feel so bad, and I don;t want to do this to others.

#47969 - 06/22/01 09:55 PM Re: trouble saying good bye
wert Offline

Loc: Ut
I know what you mean. I have the same problem. It usually happens with my guy friends. I get jelous easily when others are their friends but it really hurts when they get married. I don't think that you are alone in this area. By the way I am heterosexual.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.