Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
2 registered (YYZGIRL, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63366 Topics
443082 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#4786 - 08/11/03 08:31 PM dream
arghilles Offline

Loc: Stockholm, Sweden
Last night I think I had a pretty good dream.
I dreamt that the adult Eric went back in time and became the small molested little boy.
I was playing with some other boys and I felt so relaxed and good about myself. I went up to my father and confronted him with:
If you hadn't abused me, don't you think I would have turned out to be just like any other regular guy?
He answered: No!
I was disappointed and ran out into the field to hide from the world and him. Eventually he found me and I was so scared. However something in me urged me to ask him again: Are you sure I wouldn't have had the feelings of any other regular boy? Be like them?
This time he was more serious and I think that for once I got an honest reply: Yes, I am sure you would, only I was scared to let you grow up to be one, so I abused you. I couldn't allow it.
As always in my dreams my mom was in the background of all events, the way she was. Not seeing, not hearing, not sensing anything wrong even though it went on under her nose on a daily basis.

I think I got a good answer. He was too scared. He couldn't handle the fact that his first born was a male. He wasn't man enough himself.

Today was my first day at work after 10 weeks off. This day has been bad. Anxiety hour after hour. It can't get worse, tomorrow might turn out to be the same, but it won't get worse I know that from experience.

Change of subject:
I had a new sensation today sitting on the metro. I was sitting together with a bunch of teen guys and for a few seconds I thought that I was part of their gang and the guy who seemed to be most sure of himself became my protection. I saw a man walking towards us and I thought that he doesn't belong to our gang, he is not a member.

So the teen Eric misses that feeling. I was never in any gang, never felt that group feeling which is so important to most men I guess?

Thanks,

Eric

#4787 - 08/11/03 08:39 PM Re: dream
brian-z Offline

Loc: Western USA
Hi Eric,

I felt I had to reply to your post, because I think I know just how you feel. I don't have any insight to offer or wisdom to impart. But I think you're on the right track by exploring these feelings.

Brian.

#4788 - 08/11/03 08:57 PM Re: dream
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
Eric,

Your dream sounds good. For many years I either did not have dreams or just did not remember them. Now they're coming back, and I remember scraps in the morning. I'm surprised at how often the guys here are in my dreams, because I have never (to my knowledge) seen any of the other people that post here.

But this has become my "gang" and I like it.

Thanks,

Joe

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.