Newest Members
Jay1159, jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312
12343 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
9 registered (Going forward, caesar14, Jay1946, kcinohio, Esposa, 3 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12343 Members
74 Forums
63438 Topics
443458 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#47702 - 06/20/01 11:30 PM What Happened to the Chat Room
Anonymous
Unregistered

I really miss the chat room and have been trying to get in for days. Has anybody had any success getting in-is the problem just with me?

I have really enjoyed getting to know you all and would love to be part of the chat at times.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Daniel

--Moving Forward->

PS: I am still in the tent

[ 06-20-2001: Message edited by: Daniel100 ]

#47703 - 06/21/01 01:22 AM Re: What Happened to the Chat Room
Brian B14 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Hi Daniel,

I have not been able to access the chat room either. I downloaded ICQ from the AOL homepage and have been able to chat with a few people here. If you are interested, my ICQ # is listed on my profile.

You don't have to have AOL to get it. It's free. I haven't had much time to use it in the last week but spent a lot of time on it last week.

Hope to hear from you,

Brian

P.S. I'm still in the process of typing up the details of the interrogation of my abuser. It happened last Friday. I wish I could have my secretary type it up for me but I guess I will have to do it myself. It's almost finished!!

[ 06-21-2001: Message edited by: Brian B14 ]

#47704 - 06/21/01 12:08 PM Re: What Happened to the Chat Room
SoCalJohn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Los Angeles, California
I cant get it to work either, last time i sent a e mail to the admin link here and they got it fixed in a couple days, i hope someone has notified them already and i hope it gets fixed soon too.

John

I asked him about this law he spoke of, he said,,, *watch* he then asked the others to share about their lives,,, the others talked of how things were for them, how things worked in their lives,,, and as they believed, it was so.

#47705 - 06/25/01 12:06 PM Re: What Happened to the Chat Room
michael Joseph Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Virginia
It is still not working.

The Round Table, Men's CSA Group, Monday 7:30pm CST, MaleSurvivor Chat

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.