Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
fakir (71), HelpMeHelpHim32 (41), motherstars (65)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 12 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64189 Topics
447924 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#473871 - 12/21/14 08:56 PM Hello
JHNebraska Offline

Hello, I've spent some time reading others heartbreaking stories. I'm here because it wasn't untill recent life events started to unsprial, that I began to finally realize that I'm a victim of CSA. I don't want to be that victim anymore. I want to take control of my life. I don't want the pain. I don't want the self pity. I'm trying to pick myself up and move forward to a better tomorrow. I want to heal. I want to be at piece. Most importantly I need to teach myself how to survive, how to move forward, how to become that survivor. I'm in my mid 20's. I'm sure I suffer from serious issues. I know I'm a depressant, and my anxiety can have control of me at times. My life is in shambles, but slowly it's piecing itself back together. I will later tell my story, on a different page. For now, this is hello. I feel your pain. I'm here to heal with you.

#473875 - 12/21/14 10:33 PM Re: Hello [Re: JHNebraska]
woodenshoes Offline

Loc: Cda
Jh

Welcome to the club. Sorry for your need to be here. I totally understand your confusion. Heal well.
Ws

#473877 - 12/22/14 12:51 AM Re: Hello [Re: JHNebraska]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
hello to you too.

welcome to ms.org!

sounds like you are ready for recovery.
this is great news and worthy of note.
i look forward to hearing more from you,
as you feel comfortable.

you will start to get smart,
when you open your heart.
you will find that your mind
is not so far behind.
you will know what is real,
if you reveal how you feel.
you will gain some insight,
as you read what you write.
you will learn who you are,
to be proud of your scar.
you will be so much more
than your wounds of war.
you will be a survivor,
go from victim to victor!

wishing you health and happiness.
more peace and less stress.

War
Love
Poetry

#473898 - 12/22/14 10:50 AM Re: Hello [Re: JHNebraska]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

JHNebraska

As had been said, sorry you have to be here. But if you have to be anywhere with CSA, this is a great place. We all share your pain and understand you in a way others do not understand. We are not judgmental, we support each other.

Take your time, get comfortable and feel safe. Share when you are ready. Some find the forums to be best for them, others find benefit in the chat, we all all find our way differently.

You have taken a brave step in coming and you have said you no longer want to be the victim. Being a victim only allows you to be a victim not only to the abuser and abuse but to other people.

We are here for you. Heal well and remember the journey to healing is not straight forward. You may encountered some rocky bumps along the way, just realize it is part of the process.

Kevin

#473927 - 12/22/14 11:54 PM Re: Hello [Re: JHNebraska]
Bluedogone Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast US
Hi JHNebraska, and welcome,

IMHO, you've made two important decisions. Joining MS, and acknowledging "I'm a victim of CSA." Until you recognize there's a problem, there can be no solution. And part of the solution to healing and revovery is sharing your fears and hopes, and using the resources available here. i look forward to the time when you are comfortable enough to share your insights in this long, often bumpy, road from victim to survivor to thriver.
Peace, and heal well.

CJ

#473931 - 12/23/14 01:43 AM Re: Hello [Re: JHNebraska]
Seekingwisdom Offline

Hello JHNebraska
Welcome so sorry for recent life events starting to unsprial but it sounds that this help you acknowledge your past which I'm sorry for; having said that you have big time courage for facing CSA and show much wisdom to face it and start healing at your age (mid 20s). I didn't deal with my healing and revealing till 55 years old; oh how I wish I would've at your age. We here at MS know the depressant and anxiety control and hold on us survivors too well; however, there's a personal wholeness that comes with the healing journey that's beyond words. Move forward at you're own pace but keeping moving forward especially when tough times come, we're here to help each other on this journey. Again welcome.

#474021 - Yesterday at 10:30 AM Re: Hello [Re: JHNebraska]
Nothing Man Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
You are welcome here, and here you will find healing and understanding. Just knowing that others here have also walked in your shoes, and the realization that you are not alone, should be comforting. It certainly was for me.

You can share you story at your own pace. Talking (writing) about it takes the edge and forbidden-ness out of it. Please know that we are here to support you and each other.

I wish you peace and healing. Mike

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.