Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
7 registered (highflight, 1islandboy, Judith, 3 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63362 Topics
443068 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#47380 - 06/28/03 11:25 PM secret lies of payback
fragile37 Offline

Loc: WI.USA
Just this is beginning to haunt me and im not sure how to deal with it. I guess things are not too good at home and its fueled the need to want to come clean. This lie extends beyond just home but everyone in my life. It was to hurt those who hurt me. I don't know how I could ever explain what I have done but im not to safe right now to speak. If I could run with my buddy today and not look back would be my gift from God. Once again no hand to hold. Why can't I get what I want for once! I may jus crash and not sure I can take it.

#47381 - 06/28/03 11:49 PM Re: secret lies of payback
dwf Offline
Moderator/BoD Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Austin, Texas USA
Dear Fragile,

Sounds like a pretty painful place you're in right now.

I'm not too sure what's going on with you specifically; but it sounds very much like the type of thing that is so common among survivors of abuse.

Difficulties in relatonships, problems with intimacy, feelings of hopelessness, sense of unworthiness--that's the way my years of sexual abuse and hiding the secrets affected me.

Maybe you can identify. I'm sorry for the pain that brought you here. But I'm really glad that you're here. Hang in there, buddy. You're not alone anymore. There is a solution, even though I know there's times when I don't know if that's really true or not.

That's when my brothers here on MS help carry me through til I can find my own hope again.

Hope you will let us carry you a while through this. No one deserves to go through this pain--and for sure no one should have to do it alone.

There's a lot of love and support for you here--no questions asked, no conditions or requirements.

You are OK just the way you are. Before you crash or give up in any way, please get in touch with some one like us--send me a PM; if you need to talk I'd be glad to be a listening ear.

Take good care, buddy. You've hurt enough for a lifetime--let us help you find a place where you have room to heal.

With lots of support,

Your fellow wolfpack buddy,

-Tony Joe White

#47382 - 06/29/03 12:02 AM Re: secret lies of payback
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Fragile I echo Danny's comments. We come from diverse backgrounds but are all here for the same reason. To hike towards living life. You will find no judgement here just concern and the kind of love a good brother has for another

Quote:
I don't know how I could ever explain what I have done but im not to safe right now to speak.
Fragile are you in a safe PLACE right now. I hope so. Are you contemplating something that could hurt you as well as it relates to those who abused you. You can PM me too if you want to talk about it.

Quote:
I may jus crash and not sure I can take it.
Fragile dont do that. Do as Danny says. Come here and listen, read and post with us. It is a rough hike to living but worth all the scrapes along the way.

Welcome to MaleSurvivor.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#47383 - 06/29/03 12:18 AM Re: secret lies of payback
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
Fragile37,

Please go easy on yourself. This is a safe place, and there are a lot of guys here to help.

We've talked about the words we use for what we have to do to get past the effects of sexual abuse. We've talked about being on a "journey" or a "long road" to healing. Well, if it's a road, it could sure stand some paving!

I don't know what's getting at you right now, but I do know that you are in a good place here. You can unload, you can find someone who will believe you, someone who cares. Heck, you've already found us.

Quote:
If I could run with my buddy today and not look back would be my gift from God. Once again no hand to hold. Why can't I get what I want for once!
You know, I was pretty worried about something recently, and I heard just today from a good friend, "Remember, God is involved in this too." His point was that God can help, and will, if I'm not already set on what help I will accept. Maybe you don't get what you want because God knows of something better that you need.

Joe

#47384 - 06/29/03 06:01 PM Re: secret lies of payback
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Fragile
You sound as though your nick' is just the right de>

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.