Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
2 registered (VASurvivor, randombreeze), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63402 Topics
443276 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#47333 - 06/18/01 05:53 PM help for the family and friends
Anonymous
Unregistered

I noticed that there isn't that much activity under the board for family and friends. I posted a message using my husband's name (just because I'm not too skilled with these things) and would like to hear from anybody! Thanks.

#47334 - 06/19/01 01:48 PM Re: help for the family and friends
goflyakiteV Offline

Loc: n.a.
DEAR SILENT.......WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW? I WAS ABUSED AT THE AGE OF 8 AND RECALL VIVIDLY MOST OF WHAT TOOK PLACE GROWING UP. HOW TO HANDLE YOUR HUSBAND??? OR HOW TO HANDLE YOUR THOUGHTS?

WHATEVER, HELP IS HER SOMEWHERE FOR BOTH OF YOU. S

#47335 - 06/19/01 02:10 PM Re: help for the family and friends
SoCalJohn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Los Angeles, California
I am uncomfortable replying to your concerns when your using his name to access the boards, it leaves me wondering who i am responding too and who is reading my responses. Just dont feel safe to me, sorry.

John

I asked him about this law he spoke of, he said,,, *watch* he then asked the others to share about their lives,,, the others talked of how things were for them, how things worked in their lives,,, and as they believed, it was so.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.