He then told me about a question that he commonly asked his Veteran Patients:

"If you where in a place in the city that you had never been before and had no money in your pocket, what would you do?"

so I thought about for about 5 seconds and said "I would walk to some where that I was familiar with." He replied "Exactly."

I would never have been able to think my way out of that hypothetical situation at the mercy of a full blown Panic Attack occurring.

That proved it! I had beaten it. I was able to control one of the worst feelings/sensation that exist for me. And, the intensity was insane.
I really think this counts as Progress!!!

The he started to ask what lead up to me feeling that way-what led to the panic attack in the 1st place.
so I filled him in on all of the Unknowns that I had to overcome and how much stress each one had caused me.
They feel like insurmountable hurdles to me. I said, "even though they are such trivial things to normal people."
He told me that I was diminishing my achievements and taking away any value that i got from and would in the futre get from these accomplishments.
He told me not to minimize them anymore as the could be a powerful source of pride that I could build upon.
This sound like pretty good advice to. there is no good reason to squander a source of pride and achievement, no matter how small!

I hope that this helps someone. It really, truly helped me tremendously!

Sincerely,
Logan
-Blade Runner