Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4gettingthepast4 (32), DougL (53), Jeff38 (48), lfp (27), pats121 (75), Texan (57), zer0sleep (35)
Who's Online
1 registered (lapchinj), 33 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63653 Topics
444536 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#47186 - 06/28/03 06:53 PM Goal for today?
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
I talk at a friend from the other site I join for a long time yesterday. And he knows how it is I feel over my head with all this. And he tells me to set just one goal of the day, and to take it slow as that. I set it today, since I have been doing things to hurt myself, to not harm at myself today, and I have not done that so far (but night is so much the worse for me). I feel kind of silly though, to just pick one thing to do, I feel like I should work at everything all at once and go Poof, it is all over and dealt with, right? Ha ha, yes, I know that is not truth. but is it the one thing at a time, does that work, and not feel so slow?

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#47187 - 06/28/03 08:38 PM Re: Goal for today?
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Leosha
you're getting the idea my friend - one thing at a time.

And feel proud of that thing.

Dave \:D

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.