Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MADcHATTER (54), Ready2MoveOn (44)
Who's Online
7 registered (highflight, peroperic2009, Rich1967, 3 invisible), 33 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63789 Topics
445471 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#471529 - Yesterday at 07:05 AM 2nd CSA inquiry chair under pressure to quit
tbkkfile Offline

Loc: Surrey, United Kingdom
The public inquiry by the UK Government into alleged historic child sex abuse cases cannot seem to find someone to chair it who does not have some links to the establishment it seeks to scrutinise.

Everybody it seems belongs to the same club, lives in the same street or is related to each other, that's British politics for you!!!!!!!!!!

And all the while the victims suffer

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/201...blishment-links

#471568 - Today at 12:30 AM Re: 2nd CSA inquiry chair under pressure to quit [Re: tbkkfile]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Terminus
I'll volunteer to chair.

I suspect the outcome of the UK scandals will end-up exactly the way the Canadian cases have: Long, drawn-out hearings of no consequence, stretched over such long time periods that victims expire or are scared-off.

Eventually a committee will issue a report of findings.

the end

The Aftermath Video

My Absolute Hero!

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.