Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Blank (36), christx (41), Heartonfire (38), Nathan LaChine (31)
Who's Online
1 registered (Z0RN), 17 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63124 Topics
441422 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#47120 - 02/22/03 09:01 PM Doing the new guy thing
Happy Birthday Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Hi one and all,

Thought I would drop a line and say hi one and all. I am new here to the board. I have been chating for a couple of days in the chatrooms. Well like my name say's my names Nathan. I am 19 year old trying to put my life back together.

I have been working on my recovery for the last couple of years. I am one of the lucky ones I guess I made it out of their alive. I now have a great job and an even greater wife. She has helped me deal with much of my past.

I guess the reason I have come here is for help and understanding. I goes their are things that I can never tell my wife because she would not understand. I am here to learn and heal from one another.

Well if you guys want to know any more about me please feel free to send me a pm, email, or chat with me in the chatrooms or heck call me if you like. Well hope to talk with you guys some more so lots of love all around.

#47121 - 02/22/03 09:55 PM Re: Doing the new guy thing
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Hi Nathan,

It is really good to have you here. I hope, and do believe, that it will mutually helpful for us.

You are a young man to be married. But it sounds like your wife is very supportive of you.

We are all sorry to have another man come here because he was betrayed and violated as a child. But this is the place to be when that has happened.

Nathan, you need to go to the web site map and naviagate around it and read some of the stuff posted there. We have a number of excellent therapists who are very dedicated to us and they post helpful materials for us.

Take care. Spring comes even in Kansas I hear.

Bob

#47122 - 02/22/03 11:49 PM Re: Doing the new guy thing
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Nathan Welcome aboard. You have no idea how good it makes me feel to know that you are dealing with the shit that happened at an early age. That shows a great deal of courage on your part. You are moving in the right direction. Feel free MY YOUNG BROTHER to express you feelings and to ask for help with issues. Nobody hear will reject what you say . We are all here to help us through the 3 phases, Assault(Victim) Learning to survive in a better way and 3) Freedom for you and the little nathan child within. Feel free to talk about anything because together we can accomplish a hell of a lot.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#47123 - 02/23/03 04:17 PM Re: Doing the new guy thing
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Nathan:

Welcome to MS! I'm not glad for why you're here but I'm glad you're here for why you're here! Also glad you're working on this already at such a young age, with a supportive wife and the support you'll find here! If you don't have a good therapist I encourage you to find one. Check out the different articles & stories here at MS. A lot to learn & some great support just in those.

Thanks for being here, young fellow survivor. Take care of you \:\)

Victor

#47124 - 02/23/03 05:38 PM Re: Doing the new guy thing
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Nathan
welcome aboard, there's a great bunch of guys here - lot's of support and help.
Mike and the others are so right, you're facing this at the right time, some of us waited far too long.

Dave \:\)

#47125 - 02/23/03 05:42 PM Re: Doing the new guy thing
Little_E Offline
Member & Volunteer
MaleSurvivor
Loc: London UK
Hi Nathan,

Welcome. I to am only 19! I hope to see you about! I'm glad your here! (in a stange way!)

Elliot!

DISTUBED VISIONS OF AN UNDERWORLD!!

#47126 - 02/24/03 10:58 AM Re: Doing the new guy thing
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
Nathan Hope we can be of some help in your hearing. Like the other said it is great to see you come here at such a young age. I am one of those who waited way too long. Muldoon

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.