Newest Members
Mark B, Jam1e, Fearless, Rail-Fan-79, cowboysfan#1
12595 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Gamgee (60), jilliant (39), montecristo (43), No_intimacy (53), thecoopstah (46)
Who's Online
6 registered (TJ jeff, Taylor238, Michael1965, Alone&Broken, 2 invisible), 29 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12595 Members
74 Forums
64664 Topics
451888 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#469597 - 09/02/14 08:07 AM What shall I say to them?
ALovingMum Offline

Loc: England
I need your help again please:

I was told by the court appointed guardian for my children that any child that has been sexually abused should not be allowed to have a negative view of the abuse or that abuser if the abuser is the father!!! So a child that has been abused is not allowed to feel disgust or however how he or she wants to feel towards what has happened to him and is forced to have a positive view of it and love the vile person that did that to him!

Then the child psychiatrist I was forced to allow my children to see wrote that wonderful things come out of making children who have been sexually abused to spend time with their paedophile abuser!

How do I challenge this obviously pro-paedophile ideology please? I posted the full context on the board here under US&World news and with the same title as this message, but nobody responded to the post with any suggestions or facts or at all.

Please can you help point me in the right direction please?

I need responses to contradict the lies these vile people are writing to the court from survivors who obviously know better than these liars. I would also be very grateful for factual or research-based information that clearly contradicts the lies these professionals are spewing out of their sick minds please.

Please help.

#469599 - 09/02/14 09:58 AM Re: What shall I say to them? [Re: ALovingMum]
Chris Anderson Offline
Executive Director
MaleSurvivor
Loc: New York
ALM,

Please email me directly at canderson@malesurvivor.org. It will be helpful for me to know where specifically this is and any other details you can share (please don't post that here, but rather put in the email).

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.