Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
biggbill70 (44), CP4 (24), EddieMi (46), EddieT (46), hemi1024 (54), Kage (70), kdj_74 (40), Knightswhitehart (49), otlhouston (47), TX_Space (47), VirtualBman (50)
Who's Online
4 registered (Scott1962, traveler, 2 invisible), 35 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63794 Topics
445495 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#466183 - 06/04/14 11:38 AM It sounds incredible. Nobody believes me.
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Relatively recently I uncovered a whole new level of abuse in my history. The previous issues had to "settle" sufficiently before I could become aware of a whole new major issue. It could be written up as pufferfish story part 6, but I haven't done that yet.

I've been writing about it here, in the Johnny Gosch thread. It seems that when I was 13 I was taken to an ancient Ear-Nose-Throat hospital in Washington D.C. under the pretense that I had to have a tonsillectomy even though I had one as a very small child. Now I have memories coming up that it was a CIA "thing" and that they drilled my skull in 3 places and installed a system of wires. These tiny wires threading through my brain were implanted with a lot of trauma. I couldn't speak for over 3 years and I was extremely depressed. The procedure apparently slowed my development rate.

The wires were probably supposed to go past the pleasure center of the brain and other centers. They had an interest in sending a small electrical current through the wire and stimulating the boy. The boy would get an erection and/or have other things happen. It was published (by them) that one boy and at least one monkey pressed a button which stimulated the pleasure center. It was the emotional equivalent of a sexual climax. They would press the button hour after hour until they were exhausted.

They had other objectives which I haven't quite delineated yet. They were interested to see if they could change a person's personality. They also used hypnotism and drugs.

No use trying to sue the rascals. They've all died.

How could such a thing be done in a so-called civilized society? Now I have an anger issue with what was done. It's hard enough to trust people without this. It was all done surreptitiously. I was a fairly sweet and innocent boy going into that but I was a very troubled teen when I emerged. I had to bear the pain and the weight of it myself.

I'm in the process of obtaining independently certified statements from qualified doctors as to the results of scans of my head. I'll report here when I obtain it.

https://sites.google.com/site/mcrais/implants

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/29/ci...cting-soldiers/

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (06/04/14 01:46 PM)

#466205 - 06/04/14 10:41 PM Re: It sounds incredible. Nobody believes me. [Re: pufferfish]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

Don't say: "Nobody believes me." You know that's not true.

Cant

#466219 - 06/05/14 02:31 AM Re: It sounds incredible. Nobody believes me. [Re: pufferfish]
don64 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St. Croix, USVI
It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, Puffer. It only matters what YOU think.

Sending you love and support, Puffer. And, FWIW, I believe you.

Don
Divine Law is not judgment or denial of self truths. Divine Law is honoring harmony that comes from a peaceful mind, an open heart, a true tongue, a light step, a forgiving nature, and a love of all living creatures. Jamie Sams & David Carson, Medicine Cards

#466229 - 06/05/14 05:38 AM Re: It sounds incredible. Nobody believes me. [Re: pufferfish]
Kylie Offline

Far out. Nobody wants to believe these kinds of things but I believe you and Im sorry to hear people treated you & others this way. Could you not sue the CIA ? It says in that first link they were supposed to compensate their victims? Nothing could make up for internal brain shockwave treatment like that, but I guess its some kind of an acknowledgement & apology from the state as to what you have endured? Its absolutely appalling, Im sorry to hear of this pufferfish.

#466265 - 06/05/14 11:01 PM Re: It sounds incredible. Nobody believes me. [Re: Kylie]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thanks guys

We have to wait and see if the consulting physician will verify that what I said is true, namely that I have wires in my head.

Puffer

#466281 - 06/06/14 03:46 AM Re: It sounds incredible. Nobody believes me. [Re: pufferfish]
cosmos Offline

Loc: Puget Sound
Originally Posted By: pufferfish
How could such a thing be done in a so-called civilized society?

Civilized society? Where is this place? Please tell I need to find it too!

All I know is that the US government has been morally bankrupt and a source of evil since its founding. My country is responsible for countless genocides within the North American continent since the beginning and there is no reason to expect anything to change ever; once a homicidal maniac on the lookout for a fat pay-check always a homicidal maniac on the lookout for a fat pay-check; look no further than uncle-sam! We gave George Washington the future state of Indiana, he sent the Army to clear the way; so he could give it away to war veterans. You know the rich & powerful that manipulate the levers of power don’t care, just look at what we have turned the world into; we are the world’s largest distributor of death on the planet; using 2 million tons of bombs on Germany and Japan; 7 million on Laos, Cambodia and of course Vietnam, 20 million on Iraq including cluster bombs and napalm. This includes about 3500 tons of low level nuclear waste used in Iraq, the ultimate gift that keeps on giving, 700% increase in cancer rates, and people wonder what “gulf war syndrome” is? Radiation poising? You know where the US tested and developed DU weapons, right here at home in beautiful Indiana (it’s now a superfund site), you know we also shoot them too; live fire ranges in Puerto Rico and Hawaii. Increased cancer rates among US citizens? DU is just another word for nuclear war; its affects will outlive us by a couple of 100,000 years. Who cares; definitely not those in charge they kill anyone that opposes them, JFK, his brother Robert, JFK Jr., Paul Wellstone; they’ve bought both political parties, the supreme court, you, me, everything; if you complain or raise a ruckus your declared “insane” and made a modern member of the “prison-industrial-complex”; “yes sir master sir I’ll be a slave from now on; please master; I’ll do whatever you say, I won’t say anything without checking with you first master; I found Jesus master, I know I’ve been a very “bad boy”.” Dare I mention MK Ultra or COINTELPRO? I really trust my government, 17 million gallons of defoliant (dioxin) on S.E. Asia, heck we even had our Marines poison themselves and their families at Camp Lejeune with TCE. Did you say trust, did you say civilized society?

I’m not sure who said something like you can tell a great society by the way it treats the least among it that puts us someplace way south of Mexico in terms of humanity, no death penalty there and they allow conjugal visits in prison. Didn’t some uniformed jackboot thug just put a grenade in the crib a 19month-old?

On a personal note Puffer I found this interesting Army document titled “bioeffects of selected non-lethal weapons”. It was produced through a FOIA request for Donald Freidman so he could defend himself in court against the government.

The one thing that really stands out to me is the document references 2.4GHz; this is the frequency that micro-wave ovens and wifi uses?

The other really sad thing is that according to Mr. Friedman he was molested @13 and it was all engineered by the government?

Link to pdf: http://govtslaves.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/bioeffects_of_selected_non-lethal_weapons.pdf
Link to Wired article in ’08: http://www.wired.com/2008/03/shoe-zapping-ra/
Link to Mr. Friedman’s federal case: http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-9th-circuit/1122537.html
Link to study where they implanted electrodes in monkeys: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/05/140529142450.htm
Just another link to a story about DARPA funding brain implants to treat PTSD in soldiers: http://www.defenseone.com/technology/201...eat-ptsd/85360/

Puffer I believe, I have to believe you, not for you but because of all of us here, we are all survivors, we know firsthand how malevolent our species can be to itself, it’s a fate worse than death and to dis-believe another survivor is to not believe what happened to yourself, its denial of everything we are as survivors.

Chris

T. Paine

#469447 - 08/28/14 01:57 PM Re: It sounds incredible. Nobody believes me. [Re: pufferfish]
VASurvivor Offline

Loc: Virginia
OMG. I had a tonsillectomy at Walter Reed army hospital.

I was only in overnight, and was heavily sedated for the surgery, so I don't recall anything about it other than waking up on a gurney, with my legs and hands strapped down, screaming bloody murder.

It could have been a routine procedure. But I do know Walter Reed had a psychiatric annex that perpetrated horrific tests at one point.

Please post updates on your findings Puffer!

I wasn't gay. I was abused and confused.

#469473 - 08/28/14 10:14 PM Re: It sounds incredible. Nobody believes me. [Re: VASurvivor]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

This post may be very difficult for some to read. Be careful.

I have had very little success in sharing my story. Even some therapists don't want to accept that someone could place electrodes in a child's head. None of the doctors including the neurologist will even answer my questions.

The hospital was very old and had about 20-foot ceilings. It may even have been build around the time of the civil war. The guys working on me didn't have a hospital of their own yet and so they set up in that one.

But after having the x-ray done (recently), I realize that I can feel some of the stuff. There's a knot at the back of my skull just above my neck. In the x-ray it looks almost like a miniature horse's tail in that it seems to consist of strands, possibly strands of insulated wire (for an antenna?). I'm pretty sure this thing is not operational at this point. I admire the genius of the doctor/scientist who designed it and put it in. I assume it was Delgado and that he talked to me afterward, as he is shown talking to the 2 patients in the linked thread. Another scientist was involved in doing that stuff but I think he left about that time. He left to work on dolphins. I'm sure that others were doing it later.

This dream was when I awoke too soon when they were starting the procedure:

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...9284#Post469284

I take it that it was difficult to know how much anesthetic to give me. I had DID and so that made it more difficult (different DID alters have different sensitivity to anesthetic). I awoke as they were starting and I could feel the vibration and hear the noise from the "burr" drill. Terror is too light a word for it. So they put me under more deeply to make the burr holes. There were two on the top of my head, slightly off-center, and one at the back. Then they had to adjust where the wires were and read the output on the oscilloscope. They used chemical anesthetics (ether and maybe others) and hypnotism. When they were through I think I had bandages around my head as in the picture in the linked thread. The spots would have been tender and couldn't be messed with. My "feeling" is that they used hypnotism so that I would not even know they were there and/or mess with them. By the time I went home a few days later the flap of skin had healed a great deal and so there were no more bandages or anything to worry with.

Possible mechanism of putting in electrodes. Diagram from Rutz:

Another mechanism (from the internet somewhere):

I'm pretty sure they put the lateral wires in through my nose (hope this doesn't gross anybody out). I can still feel some sensitive areas in the bridge of my nose. These would leave a very small scar.
One of their goals was to put fine wires into sensitive areas in the septum of the brain. They were particularly interest in the pleasure areas;

Somehow they messed with one of my eyes (right) because afterward my right eye went from 20/20 to 20/400.

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (08/28/14 10:31 PM)

#469490 - 08/29/14 12:30 PM Re: It sounds incredible. Nobody believes me. [Re: pufferfish]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
the truth is.... dear puffer...
we will never know the truth.

the abusers have got it down
to a fine science.
victims make terrible witnesses.
they have low credibility.
because of mental illness... brain damage...
mind control... brain washing... post traumatic stress... forced drug feeding which leads to a
blurred and confused memory and addiction...
basically, the more outrageous ... the more bizarre the crime,
the more extreme the damaged reaction,
the less believable the truth.

my story is also dismissed by people as delusional fantasy...
but I remember and I know that there was a huge coverup and my rapist was not a lone wolf.

I believe you puffer.
something terrible happened to you.
no proof required.
no details necessary.
my heart goes out to you.

I believe in divine justice.
call it karma... but these child abusers will be judged.

War
Love
Poetry

#469502 - 08/30/14 12:39 AM Re: It sounds incredible. Nobody believes me. [Re: victor-victim]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thank you cosmos and victor-victim

This is helping me to develop a picture of the journey I went on when I was 13. I had the memories which made up pufferfish story part 5 thrust upon me in a dizzying storm. They explained an aweful lot. But as the dust cleared it became evident that there was something else. Some major event.

I think it has been difficult to remember because they used drugs and hypnosis to try to ensure that I would never remember and tell about it.

I was a paper boy for the Washington Star. I asked my friend to cover for me as I had to have my tonsils out. That is what I was told. I was given a bottle of anticoagulant capsules which I was supposed to take for 2 weeks before. Then the dreaded morning arrived and my parents loaded me in the car and took me to that old hospital. It had high ceilings and the staff weren't particularly cordial. My parents didn't accompany me. They abandoned me at the door of the reception room and I was required to sit in an ancient wheel chair which took me to a bed in a ward. What a creepy thing. I remember being anesthetized.

My school record shows that I was absent 5 days. When I was taken home by my parents I couldn't talk except in a whisper. I couldn't talk normally for over 3 years. Back at school I thought that the other kids would welcome me back but it wasn't so. I was given a freeze-out. I was persecuted by the coach. I maintained my grades in school, but I was very depressed. I was alone. Nobody wanted to be with me. Why? I couldn't talk. I smelled ether on my own breath for about 2 weeks. I had to be alone. Nobody wanted to be with me. The vision in my right eye was degraded: It had gone from 20/20 to 20/400. I had a great a marked strabismus (inability to use my eyes together).

Many years later I started reading about their methods of inserting electrodes in children's heads:

http://www.amazon.com/Nation-Betrayed-Experiments-Performed-Annotated-ebook/dp/B005IDOXL6/

The book gave specific names of doctors and details of methods and what they did to her. I began to suspect I had been through something similar to what she described.

I kept reading. Next I read Secret Weapens
http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Weapons-Sisters-Terrifying-Sabotage/dp/0882821962/

It talked about how 2 sisters were given over to them and were programmed as MKUltra agents. Fascinating book. Here again I recognized a bunch of what they went through and realized I had been on the prongs of similar events but I couldn't remember.

A lot of this was striking home to me. I knew I had been through some of it but couldn't remember it.

By now I've read a big stack of books by reliable authors about things done to children. I've been seeing a T to help me with this but progress has been very slow. I'm seriously thinking of cancelling the T session soon.

Puffer (trying to put it all together)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.