Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
fakir (71), HelpMeHelpHim32 (41), motherstars (65)
Who's Online
3 registered (Obi, bluesky, 1 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64190 Topics
447932 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#469466 - 08/28/14 08:41 PM You can never say it enough times
Bluedogone Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast US
It's been a couple of months since CloudyFalls last posted on the forum. And the last posts were not at all positive or encouraging.

{{{Triggers}}}

I've been at the lowest of lows several times in life so I know a little about depression and hopelessness. I know it's been said many times and in other places on MS, but it can't be stressed enough. When you get to the point that there's no way out, there's just no reason to go on with this miserable life, NEVER GIVE UP. you're not alone, YOU'RE NOT ALONE. As long as you have breath there's still hope, as long as you can say "I just give up," there's no need to. As long as you can realize all the voices and thoughts that come at a time like this are lies - there is a way through.

I say this to me, and to anyone else who needs to hear it, if you need help, PLEASE ASK.

#469468 - 08/28/14 09:08 PM Re: You can never say it enough times [Re: Bluedogone]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Yes, I agree

I've been in the depths and it's no fun. It's like being in a cave where all is darkness, but if you look up you can see the blue sky.

Puffer

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.