Newest Members
uvagrad4, cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X.
12497 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
3 registered (Jay1946, JHNebraska, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12497 Members
74 Forums
64172 Topics
447803 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#469254 - 08/22/14 06:51 AM Re: SWEET Justice! [Re: Still]
lostc Offline

I agree entirely Still. The huge injustice is that nowadays sex offenders in prison are specifically placed Apart from other/non-sex offenders because of the very fact that they will get targeted for their crimes by the other offenders.

Edited by lostc (08/22/14 08:24 AM)

#469258 - 08/22/14 09:47 AM Re: SWEET Justice! [Re: Still]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
i have very mixed feelings on this. my mind tells me i ought to maintain a pacifist, idealistic, philosophical, legal neutrality.
BUT my gut feelings are with you, Still, and the dad!

lee
Now I know my life has meaning
Now I see myself as I am, feeling very free...
When my tears have come to an end I will understand
What I left behind: a part of me. Chicago

#469267 - 08/22/14 02:04 PM Re: SWEET Justice! [Re: Still]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
I don't trust my own feelings.
I would have likely lost it and acted violently under the circumstances.
regardless of my ideals and ethics.
sometimes the animal takes over.
how I would feel later is another story.
the father will need counselling for sure.
I feel for this family.

War
Love
Poetry

#469942 - 09/12/14 10:10 AM Re: SWEET Justice! [Re: Still]
cosmos Offline

Loc: Puget Sound
Jude never thought about it that way, rescue? My rescue led to nothing but 40+ years of denial so I just can’t see it that way. As to my own anger, 20 years ago had I been the father in the story I would have killed the SOB. Just know I try to get through things that trigger my vengeance response it’s not like I don’t understand it, just vengeance was a way of life for me growing up and caused me and most importantly others pain and something I try to respond differently to.

Still I understand your need for a defender , man I do, the only person who ever looked out for me is typing this post, so I get it, around the age of 2 I realized I was the only person on this planet that can help me, everyone else go eff yourselves! Still you post of role models growing up, of normal things, I can’t even imagine, we have both seen sides of this world that the other is immune from seeing I just so wish it wasn’t so that I could see this glimpse of “normal” society that you have.

Chris

T. Paine

#470049 - 09/15/14 07:55 AM Re: SWEET Justice! [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
Oh the way the stories can twist!

To be really brief. My father called. "Come get me please."

I drove to his house 20 mins away. His wife was not there. He informs me he's been the victim of physical abuse by his wife. He's been hit and possibly pushed down the stairs. (He did fall down the stairs, but we don't know why).

I got him outta there and brought him to my place. I rescued him.

During the entire drive, I was flippin-out in my mind--crying right now: "where were YOU?" "Now you know what its like...how you terrorized me." "What its like to be too frightened to stay, but HAVE to stay...to remain up all night long, standing in the center of your bedroom so as not to be tempted by the bed. Remianing awake...so as not to wake up dead at 11-yo."

#470052 - 09/15/14 10:44 AM Re: SWEET Justice! [Re: Still]
tbkkfile Offline

Loc: Surrey, United Kingdom
I'm not sure why I do it Still, why I can't help myself.

I'm not trying to speak for you but for me I've an 87 year old Mother who 44 years ago didn't seem to care that one of her boyfriends took a liking to her 11 year son, a woman who felt it fine to tell me the intimate details of her sex life in graphic detail, who seemed to enjoy telling her son that his Father wasn't going to live long (he lived till he was 90 FU Mum), and all the while I was being abused by 4 men every week, where was she when I needed rescuing. So now she's an old woman can't get around, can't get out much - and now she needs me...

What can I do, yeah I go round there past the alley way were it used to happen, into the house and sit in the front room where her boyfriends used to sit, sit at the dinner table where she used to tell me the gory details of her sex life, and we talk, I get some shopping for her, we talk some more and then I leave, I'd love to puke up when I walk to the car but I manage to hold it in, I cry in the car on the way home, another few points in my favour for my conscience.

Edited by tbkkfile (09/15/14 10:47 AM)

#470061 - 09/15/14 12:39 PM Re: SWEET Justice! [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

with permission only...(((tbkkfile)))

#470098 - 09/16/14 12:07 AM Re: SWEET Justice! [Re: Still]
tbkkfile Offline

Loc: Surrey, United Kingdom
Thank you Still it's appreciated

#471949 - 10/31/14 09:01 AM Re: SWEET Justice! [Re: Still]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
in vaguely related stories about slightly similar situations...

Vigilante was Tired of Seeing Sex Offenders hurt Children….So He Decided to Kill Them

http://www.surenews.com/crime/vigilante-...d-to-kill-them/

Man ‘Grateful’ For Jury’s Acquittal In Beating Of South Bay Priest Who Allegedly Molested Him

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/07...y-molested-him/

Man attacked sex offender with hammer, claimed he was doing 'God's work'

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro...19bb30f31a.html

War
Love
Poetry

#471957 - 10/31/14 10:14 AM Re: SWEET Justice! [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

We could cite the breakdown of the paper-thin veneer of civilization as the reason for these vigilante crimes. These events above are certainly very different from walking in on your 11-yo being raped.

These events above are pro-active, reactive, and illegal. I know of a one mass offender whom I could pull out of his trailer and send to Hell. But my children would lose a father, and a civilized society would be less "civil" for it.

So how "civilized" is child rape? Its about as cave-man as you can possibly get. I do not object to the "killing of Hitler if you could travel back in time" scenario/argument. So some would say if you stop a 400-count predator, you are saving 4-fold number in the grand-scheme of the earth. You are saving society from his future existence, but at a cost.

Of the "CSA justice vigilantlies" I've read about, they virtually ALL surrender to experience and allow the second-half of the act. That is, they accept the consequences for their murderous indulgence.

Humanity has always seen a dramatic increase in sexual predator activity as society erodes. People are too caught-up in survival to even take a report from a child about "the bad man in the other end of the village." Vigilantly action is frequently the outcome. We saw this in The Second Chechen War. A very civilized society eroded in the blink of an eye. Predators acted in all the turmoil.

If a predator does not want to experience a tree and a rope, they ought to control themselves by some means, or humanity will do it for them.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.