Newest Members
JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul
12488 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alpha (49), AYounglove10 (23), joanne (27), justme62 (52), pontifixmax (44), royjay (46), Steve S. (48)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 15 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12488 Members
74 Forums
64153 Topics
447637 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#468694 - 08/08/14 07:24 PM ? about posting that my PTSD is waning on Facebook
bountiful1 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York, New York, USA
Hi All.

I am thinking of posting on that Facebook that my PTSD has been waning since February. I am wondering if that is an okay thing to do. I've had PTSD for most of my life, and think That I have nothing to be ashamed about - having it - I mean. I am so overjoyed at the fact that it is finally going away, and I want to share it. I'd appreciate any feedback on what you all think of doing that... Just to "friends" on facebook.

#468703 - 08/08/14 10:23 PM Re: ? about posting that my PTSD is waning on Facebook [Re: bountiful1]
gettingstronger Offline

Loc: Virginia
Hi bountiful1,

If you're comfortable having your FB friends see it (and are aware that for various reasons it could be shared, even accidentally, by your friends to their friends,) by all means. PTSD is a terrible thing to have (trust me-- I know!) so having it diminishing significantly is a major thing indeed. Congratulations on the fact that it's waning and on the amount of work you must have done to make it do so, since it doesn't diminish without a lot of hard work.

#468705 - 08/08/14 11:20 PM Re: ? about posting that my PTSD is waning on Facebook [Re: bountiful1]
bountiful1 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York, New York, USA
Thanks Getting Stronger. Yeah, it took some work, and, I had no idea when it would subside. Started having feelings in my body 12 years ago, but feeling for myself is new, and it feel Great!

best to you.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.