Newest Members
baltimura, YotaD55, giant251, Casey_SC, Xr2
12375 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
josacam (51), PhillyPa (39), sum1sun (39), time2heal (40)
Who's Online
4 registered (thrive-n-survive, lapchinj, bluesky, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12375 Members
74 Forums
63593 Topics
444258 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#468262 - 07/30/14 10:22 PM Re: going through a rough time [Re: don64]
don64 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St. Croix, USVI
Hi Keith and Eirik,

Your words are just bringing tears and great wracking sobs from me. Not bad sobs. This process I'm going through right now is allowing me to feel, and to feel your intentions. I've not been able to do this before. Thank you for making me feel so human instead of a shut down machine. To feel cared for.

Don
Divine Law is not judgment or denial of self truths. Divine Law is honoring harmony that comes from a peaceful mind, an open heart, a true tongue, a light step, a forgiving nature, and a love of all living creatures. Jamie Sams & David Carson, Medicine Cards

#468264 - 07/30/14 10:42 PM Re: going through a rough time [Re: don64]
don64 Offline
MaleSurvivor

I've had a long and cleansing cry. I'm coming out of this feeling I may be a part of the human race, and it feels very peaceful right at the moment. I haven't felt this way before, and don't know how long it will last. I'm actually chuckling at myself right now. I have been such a slow learner in the past, and needed to repeat so many lessons so many times. I am grateful for everyone who is here, and grateful for everyone who is not able to post also, but who is present with your energy.

Don
Divine Law is not judgment or denial of self truths. Divine Law is honoring harmony that comes from a peaceful mind, an open heart, a true tongue, a light step, a forgiving nature, and a love of all living creatures. Jamie Sams & David Carson, Medicine Cards

#468281 - 07/31/14 02:21 PM Re: going through a rough time [Re: don64]
GT13568 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
Dear Don,

Your original post, and the comments it generated from Eric and Jude and Kevin and Keith and Bluesky are a beautiful document about pain and progress and hope. You are very brave. You are very generous. Thank you for sharing. You helped me.

GT

#468283 - 07/31/14 03:52 PM Re: going through a rough time [Re: don64]
don64 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thank you GT. I'm glad it helped. Don

#468298 - 08/01/14 01:22 AM Re: going through a rough time [Re: don64]
kcinohio Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Hoping this integrative work that is painful brings you healing as you go through it.

#468299 - 08/01/14 01:28 AM Re: going through a rough time [Re: don64]
don64 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi kc,

I've had two amazing clearings that released ancient coiled damaged places in me. Both clearings resulted in levels of relaxation and feelings of love I've never experienced. Some things are coming together.

Thanks for being here.

Don

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.