Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kb8715 (114), rom2057 (57), terrapin (51)
Who's Online
3 registered (Obi, Esposa, 1 invisible), 21 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64158 Topics
447715 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#467297 - 07/06/14 12:30 AM first and faith in days of weakness
Tim07 Offline

Isn't the Lord amazing don't he amaze you when tour struggling so much and you've already went to your church for help and went to them again I'm blessed to say my church didn't turn me away although I'm so embrassed frown

#467361 - 07/07/14 07:48 PM Re: first and faith in days of weakness [Re: Tim07]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
Originally Posted By: Tim07
Isn't the Lord amazing don't he amaze you when tour struggling so much and you've already went to your church for help and went to them again I'm blessed to say my church didn't turn me away although I'm so embrassed frown

You are very very blessed and fortunate. I've engaged three churches in a very significant way. They want nothing to do with CSA people or cases.

I've stuck my toe in the water with a few other area churches. I know by now what to look for, and I have not found anything encouraging.

Its absolutely mind-blowing how the mortals of these churches behave. I want to knock on their head and say "hellooooo........have you read this leather-bound book you carry????"

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.