Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
4 registered (kcinohio, 3 invisible), 20 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63779 Topics
445398 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#467329 - 07/07/14 02:38 AM laugh at this one nothing of the sort happened
Tim07 Offline

Rocks are solid beebees are round
what hurts the most is a breaking these bones
Here we go all over again to the er here it goes
These dang beebees hurt welting the skin finding it funny laughing till it ends
These beebees hurt hurt like heck but they come to good use when getting sweet revenge
Hahahahahahahahaha just kidding I'd never
Just thought I'd make something humorous

Edited by Tim07 (07/07/14 02:44 AM)

#468007 - 07/26/14 03:37 PM Re: laugh at this one nothing of the sort happened [Re: Tim07]
Bluedogone Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast US
Long ago, before there was zero tolerance for ANY kind of weapon in school it was common to have either beebees, marbles or ball bearings to play with. So this story made the rounds:

A little boy brought some tiny ball bearings to school and was rolling them back and forth across his desk. Back and forth, over and over. The teacher tried to ignore the sound of the ball bearings coming from the back of the classroom. But it was distracting the students.Finally the sound was so distracting that she could ignore it no longer. She said, "OK, who has steel balls?"

A loud clear voice replied, "Superman"

Moderator:  peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.