Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MADcHATTER (54), Ready2MoveOn (44)
Who's Online
3 registered (Jacob S, Banjo596, tbkkfile), 23 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63788 Topics
445454 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#467241 - 07/04/14 04:15 PM trying to gain control
Tim07 Offline

im only 26 being so young as i was being 3 my dad being my abuser i remember alot of things in 2011 a year after he died tis caused so many issues and no matter how much im told im loved and that im not alone i still feel like im told that just to hush me up or something along those lines ive been through several therapist but i think ive finally found one guy that i trust that is gay to where i fit in well

#467251 - 07/04/14 10:02 PM Re: trying to gain control [Re: Tim07]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Welcome Tim,

I'm sorry for what you've been thru, but glad you've found a therapist you can trust and have joined MS. Most people can't do this alonme and we're all here for one another.

Be well,

Jude
I get a little bit closer to feeling fine.
Sheryl Crow

#467270 - 07/05/14 01:51 PM Re: trying to gain control [Re: Tim07]
Bluedogone Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast US
Hi Tim and welcome,

I'm glad you've taken two giant steps in your recovery. It's important to find a therapist with whom you feel comfortable. And it's also important to realize you're not alone in all this; and MS is a good place to find there are literally thousands in all stages of abuse recovery, from the first realization of their abuse to those well along in recovery. You won't find anyone here who would say, "sit down and shut up" but rather, would invite you to share as much or as little as you feel comfortable doing. And all this without judgement or guilt.

Good luck, and best wishes. Stay safe, heal well.

CJ

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.