Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
era1 (31), GregoryP (50), GregoryParcell (50), junior (54), KDW78 (36), nansogre (48)
Who's Online
3 registered (dew, WalkingBuffalo, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64148 Topics
447583 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#466971 - 06/25/14 05:06 AM Hello.
teba Offline

Hi,

So, I'm a homosexual survivor. I'm 26. I posted my introduction here and my story here. I just wanted to introduce myself here because I'd like to get to know you guys, being that I'm homosexual. I don't know, I guess I'd like to talk with people who have gone and go through the same things sexually and who also share my sexual orientation. It can get lonely as a homosexual dude. I don't have a single openly homosexual friend in real life, for example.

Anyway, I hope this isn't out of place and I hope I'm not bothering or annoying anyone.

Take care.

Edited by teba (06/25/14 05:11 AM)

#466982 - 06/25/14 03:06 PM Re: Hello. [Re: teba]
NoSimpleMachine Offline

Loc: SF Bay Area
Hi teba. Definitely not out of place and you're not bothering or annoying anyone. I'm a gay male 28 y.o. CSA survivor myself. I think you'll find there's a pretty big group of gay or bi identifying CSA survivors here. I think you'll also find that you can learn a lot from straight survivors too. We're all going through a lot of the same things.

Welcome to MS and take good care smile
What good is it to sing Helplessness Blues, why should I wait for anyone else?

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.