Newest Members
JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish, JPmc
12437 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carperson (26), Daryoush (59), Gary31 (48), Overburdened78 (33), scaredcrappie (29), ThomasO (63), Wornoutsoul (38), WRR (34), zakwilde005 (45)
Who's Online
5 registered (highflight, Sonata1, MrsC, Sojourn Survivor, Obi), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12437 Members
74 Forums
63851 Topics
445846 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#466971 - 06/25/14 05:06 AM Hello.
teba Offline

Hi,

So, I'm a homosexual survivor. I'm 26. I posted my introduction here and my story here. I just wanted to introduce myself here because I'd like to get to know you guys, being that I'm homosexual. I don't know, I guess I'd like to talk with people who have gone and go through the same things sexually and who also share my sexual orientation. It can get lonely as a homosexual dude. I don't have a single openly homosexual friend in real life, for example.

Anyway, I hope this isn't out of place and I hope I'm not bothering or annoying anyone.

Take care.

Edited by teba (06/25/14 05:11 AM)

#466982 - 06/25/14 03:06 PM Re: Hello. [Re: teba]
NoSimpleMachine Offline

Loc: SF Bay Area
Hi teba. Definitely not out of place and you're not bothering or annoying anyone. I'm a gay male 28 y.o. CSA survivor myself. I think you'll find there's a pretty big group of gay or bi identifying CSA survivors here. I think you'll also find that you can learn a lot from straight survivors too. We're all going through a lot of the same things.

Welcome to MS and take good care smile
What good is it to sing Helplessness Blues, why should I wait for anyone else?

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.