Newest Members
rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x
12367 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bluesky (44), Brother B+ (48), emal7717 (53), estuardo (52), kwf777 (56), LeeAnne (30), mapleleafsn (52), otherside (61), ronnie (59), Scott1962 (52), thrive-n-survive (42), tom3065 (36)
Who's Online
4 registered (wearytraveler, pufferfish, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12367 Members
74 Forums
63561 Topics
444080 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#466716 - 06/17/14 12:08 PM Dealing with Stalkers
JayBro Offline

Loc: Germany
In the past I have had two men stalk me, and one of them is continuing to message me even though it has been a year since I last communicated to him. We hooked up only once, real quick, and I disassociated the whole time because it reminded me of the abuse I experienced, and when he left I did not want to have any more contact with him. However he has been sending me messages on the dating website we met on (albeit from bogus accounts he made up since I blocked him), he has been texting me, emailing me, even waited outside my house once and followed me in another city. I haven't been responding to his messages because I am afraid to communicate with him or give him what he wants. He often will write things like "I'm not a crazy guy," which obviously he feels insecure about. I think this dude can't deal with rejection. I have slept with over a dozen other men since I saw him.

Four years ago I dealt with another stalker at university which was also really creepy and unnerving. He would message me stating details about where I was at a particular day, what I was wearing etc. He knew where I was in buildings like the library, and he wasn't even a student or affiliated with the school.

I feel so dizzy now and nervous. This is bullshit.

#466768 - 06/19/14 12:46 AM Re: Dealing with Stalkers [Re: JayBro]
pufferfish Online   embarrased
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
This is a very real problem. I have 3 ideas:

It is apparently a big and growing problem. There are several new books listed in Amazon.com about stalking. Just open up your browser to Amazon.com books and type in stalking. There is one book there: How to stop a stalker. I haven't read it. There is another: The psychology of the stalker.

I'm currently reading a book about this subject. The guy says it's a true story. He was implanted with an electronic gizmo and an international, non-governmental, ring was stalking him. I'm only half way through the book.

I have a concern like that in my own life. I had a brain scan a month ago. I have posted it. In the back of my head under the skin is clearly visible some kind of an antenna, looking like a "tail" about 3/5 inch long. I can easily feel it when I put my head on the pillow. I assume it happened when I was 13. So now I need to know if it's still operating. I know this sounds like fantasy. That is one of the problems, is that people (such as doctors) think that I'm mentally ill when I talk about it. Even my T had trouble accepting this.

The Invisible Crime: Illegal Microchip Implants and Microwave Technology and Their Use Against Humanity by Michael F. Bell
http://smile.amazon.com/The-Invisible-Crime-Microchip-Technology/dp/1936587998/

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (06/19/14 12:54 AM)

#466795 - 06/19/14 03:08 PM Re: Dealing with Stalkers [Re: pufferfish]
JayBro Offline

Loc: Germany
Hey Puffer,

Thank you so much for your support and reading suggestions. That must be so incredibly difficult to not be believed by your therapist, doctors, and others. It is like you have to do a lot of educating for them. Though, do know that I believe you.

At the time that you had this device implanted in you, did your parents know about it/consent to this? Do they remember it?

I will definitely look into your suggestions. Thank you once again, and keep us posted on updates about this device in you and your quest to get more info on it. That just sounds absolutely awful and the idea of your exploitation is very upsetting.

#467462 - 07/10/14 11:56 PM Re: Dealing with Stalkers [Re: JayBro]
Tyr Offline
MaleSurvivor

I have that book and you guys are discussing 2 very different scenarios.

1. if you have a 1 person stalker. that usually is one person who has mental illness issues and is trying to dominate and intimidate you thru covert means.

2. Invisible Crime refers to Organized Stalking. Which is stalking of a stranger by multiple persons. Usually for reasons of revenge (mercenary services, they do indeed exist), whistleblower retaliation, crossing a member of an occult secret society and reporting of drug or sex crimes.

I just wanted to make sure that the focus of the thread was adhered to as both are important topics.

I hope are all enduring and healing.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.